- Item Weight: 8.8 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B0071JDSF2
- Item model number: ORWHELIJ-P
- Average Customer Review: 49 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #243,901 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Outdoor Research Women's Helium II Jacket
|Price:||$158.95 - $169.95|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Fully seam taped
- Stuff pocket w/ webbing loop
- Ultralight, waterproof and breathable
- Zippered chest pocket
- Adjustable hood
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
For flash-storm protection, the Outdoor Research Women's Helium II Jacket is an ultra-compressible piece you'll never want to leave behind. This waterproof, breathable shell will keep you dry and comfortable during sleeting rain and high-output hikes. Compressible to the size of a granola bar, the helium doesn't waste space or add more than a feather's-worth or weight. Tossed in a pack or clipped to a harness, it's so light, it's almost forgettable.7.5 in. internal storm flap.Zippered chest pocket keeps small items secure.Elastic cuffs.Drawcord hem seals out wind and cold.Stuff pocket with biner loop.Standard fit.Avg. length: 26 in..Avg. weight: 5.8 oz..Import.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Women's size is fitted at the waist a bit so it looks sharp. Colors are true and vibrant.
It does not have a liner so it might feel clamy aginst your bare skin in a wet rain, but it isn't supposed to be a full jacket, its just a shell. One you can stuff in the corner of your carry on or day bag, even into the bottom of a medium sized purse. The one down side is that this jacket itself has only one pocket up at your chest. However if it had lots of pockets you would fill them with stuff, and then how would you fit it so easily into your luggage or carry-bag?
When you unpack it you will definately shake your head: You will ask yourself how something so slight and lightweight could cost so much.... but then when you pack it and use it you will see why its not inexpensive.... it is precisely because it IS so light and small and yet still 100% effective that it can command the price. If you have been looking for a lightweight rain shell buy this one, you will love it.
- lightweight, very packable
- size medium fit true to size (I am 5'8" / 145 lbs)
- hood adjustment is nice and worked properly
CONS / IMPROVEMENTS
- as another user mentioned, it would be more appropriate to call this jacket water-resistant, not waterproof. Best to be used for light, inconsistent rainfall. Brand new, I used this on multiple (very) rainy hikes in New Zealand and was soaked within an hour, each use.
- at least one pocket on the side (in addition to the breast pocket) would be ideal
- overpriced for the quality