- Order 2 sets - Get 10% off on both sets! Here's how. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Outdoor Set for Kids - Binoculars, Flashlight, Com..." and save 34% off the $32.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Outdoor Set for Kids - Binoculars, Flashlight, Compass & Magnifying Glass. Explorer Toys Kit for Playing Outside, Camping, Bird Watching, Pretend Play. Educational Gift for Children. by Back 2 Nature
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ONE SET - 4 GIFTS! Nothing beats playing outside. Get Back to Nature’s exploration set as a gift for little kids who love to play outside. This outdoor activity set arrives with a carrying bag and includes 4 fun nature toys for boys and girls:
- 4X30 BINOCULARS Made with rubber surrounded eyepieces for your kid’s safety. Easy Focus & Shockproof. Carry case and neck strap included. Great for bird watching, nature exploration, spying wild animals, sports games, theatres and shows.
- LENSATIC COMPASS - Teach your toddlers the basic of direction and how to read maps. Quicker accuracy with liquid-filled design. Pocket size. Includes a protective cover, and hang tab to keep it on a belt loop, backpack or keychain.
- FLASHLIGHT - hand cranked - No batteries required. For indoor and outdoor use. Mini flashlight with bright LED lights is a must have accessory for camping, traveling, hiking, sleepovers, playing & reading when it’s dark. Easy grip for small hands.
- MAGNIFYING GLASS - Pocket size with X4 magnification. Great for studying insects, rocks, plants, flowers, bugs, leaves and so much more! 100% SATISFACTION OR YOUR MONEY BACK - No questions asked. Recommended for children 3 years of age and older.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
- Binoculars - 4X30mm. 4x power magnification and a 30mm objective lens diameter. Eyepiece made from rubber for better protection. Comes with a neck string and a carrying case. Easy focus. Extra durable.
- LED Flashlight - Check this out - When the built in battery runs out, simply press the handle to recharge! *** NO NEED FOR BATTERIES ***
- Mini Lensatic Compass - Teach your kids the concept of direction. Great for family trips to nature.
- Magnifier Glass - Great for studying insects, flowers, leaves or any other small objects like footprints.
- Carrier bag - With shoulder straps - Keep all your accessories in one place. Unlike other sets, our set is portable and is designed for outdoor adventure!.
✔ Your search for the ideal gift is over - Our set consists of 4 different gift boxes, so if your children like gifts - you're in the money :)
- ✔ Kids love it! Fun educational project for the entire family.
- ✔ Fast shipping. We ship directly from Amazon’s warehouse.
- ✔ Affordable. Superb Value-For-Money.
- ✔ Extra Carry Bag. No other competitor has this.
★★★ RISK FREE ★★★
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED! LOVE IT OR YOUR MONEY BACK - NO QUESTIONS ASKED!
Click 'Add to Cart' now and get your explorer kit today!
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Binocs: great for my 6 year old, who previously had a very expensive pair (they were lost on a flood). These seem just as awesome to him, and as a bonus, they also have a compass on the hinge part, and do come with a neck lanyard. They're enough for a kid with previous experience, so they're probably fine for a kid with no previous experience.
Flashlight: I think it's comparable, weight wise, how it feels in your hand, to probably a $5 battery powered flashlight. But it's squeeze powered! Super fun. Probably will retire to my purse.
Compass: It works. Points north. Plus there's a little magnifying glass on it, for some reason. It's a copy of an engineers compass, apparently. Husband says it's too easily swayed by magnets, which son thinks is part of the fun!
Magnifying glass: son loves it's portability. I like that it's one piece, no frame to break.
Bag: not so happy with this. Son gets tangled up in the strings. Count on having to help most of the time if your child can't tie their shoes yet.
Overall, totally happy with it. You can't spend $25 on something like this and expect each item to be super high quality. But these are good quality. Son is 6 and I think he'll still be using these when he's ten.
After doing a bit of research I found this set to be the most inclusive for little kids that love the outdoors. It's pretty cool, it comes with binoculars, magnifying glass, compass and flashlight plus a nice little carry bag so Jason can actually carry all the set around with him and more importantly it won't get lost. At least not on the first week 🙂.
The binoculars are very nice. They have a little pouch they come with for extra protection when they are inside the carrying bag. Magnification works good, it's adjustable to fit the desired eye distance.
Flashlight - Very cool! You don't need any batteries for it so it's very environment friendly. If you want to recharge it, you can simply press the button on it a few times and it will recharge automatically. It gives the set a little more 'adventurous' kind of aspect.
The compass and magnifying glass are pretty straight forward, not much I have to say about them except that they work and do what their supposed to do.
This set is an attractive gift. That's what I liked the most. Jason opened the box and instead of seeing only one gift, he actually found four inside.
One thing I would recommend the company to maybe do is make the magnifier glass to magnify a bit more than the way it is now. Jason LOVES looking at insects (weird I know) so I know he would like that.
Anyway I did decide to give this product a 5 star rating because my overall experience was fantastic and Ben from the company even follows up with an email to make sure I received everything on time and to make sure everything works.
The kit comes with a nice yellow bag and put all things while walking. The binoculars are in good quality. During the trip we visited the cave and my kid used a flashlight. Hiking was much more fun to my kid with this kit .
This is a throw away toy. He will play with it for a couple weeks, then I will be throwing pieces of it in the trash.
I didn't expect high quality, but I did at least expect a toy that would hold up to a kid playing with it.
The one thing that was a major hit was the little drawstring backpack. My toddler thinks that is pretty cool!!
Nowadays, when the kids have everything, it is so hard to find them thing they really like and hang on to. But not that present. It is just brilliant! My kid got it and couldn't stop playing, exploring, finding... It keeps him away of the screens for ours!!!
He kept on ising the binocular for watching the birds in our backyard, every time we go out at night time, he uses the fashlights (does not take my cellphone anymore :) ).
He use the magnifying glass to watch just about everything.
Anyway, I think it is a great idea for a gift for kids (and not only) especially as an educational Christmas gift.
We love it!