Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Energizer LED Book Light
|Price:||$8.65 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 10-hour runtime with 1 LED and 2 Energizer CR 2032 Lithium coin cell batteries
- Large spring clip mounts to many surfaces
- Defuser lens broadcasts broad, even light
- Flexible neck repositions light where you need it without having to hold it
- Dependable slide switch is easy to operate
|Special Shipping Information: Due to federal and international regulations, this product can only be shipped within the continental United States.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|Item Dimensions||10 x 5 x 2 inches|
|Item Display Weight||0.34 pounds|
|Item Weight||0.38 pounds|
|Light Source Type||led|
|Shipping Weight||0.15 pounds|
- Wide-angle Nichia LED book light
- Oversized spring clip attaches to books, Kindles, clipboards, visors, etc
- Replaceable Lithium coin cell batteries provide 10+ hours of reading
- Lightweight at only 1.3 ounces
- 14 lumens of light
- Rubber neck bends easily and holds its position
Top Customer Reviews
- It clips on easily and securely.
- It maneuvers very well into lots of positions, and HOLDS said position for a long time.
- It has an attractive design.
- But holy cow this thing is BRIGHT. If I wanted a light that bright, I would flip on my ceiling light. I meant for this to be discreet so I could read falling asleep without irritating my bf, but the super-bright light defeats the purpose of a discreet book light. Minus 2 stars for the overkill luminosity.
I've since used the light to further illuminate my stitching. I just clip it right on to the hoop and aim it directly onto my project. I'm very satisfied!
Energizer Lighting Products Trim Flex LED Book Lite, FNL2BU1CS 1 ea
I've used Might Bright lights for a couple of years and they've held up well (my husband and I each have one). They take 3 AAA batteries and it's easier to change batteries in the Mighty Bright (no screwdriver required)than the Energizer. The batteries last a long time too! Furthermore, you can find them with an A/C adapter and skip the batteries. The necks eventually loosen up but no so much it's a pain to use (as is the Energizer).
For a few dollars more, you can have a much better product. Go for it!
1. The Clip
The clip is definitely took long. I bought this for my Kindle 3 (which I carry in a Tuff-Luv Multi-view Napa Leather case cover & Stand for Amazon Kindle 3 / Global Wireless 6 inch / 15 cm (latest generation). I have to clip the Energizer Book Light way on the side and it still covers a small portion of the screen. Once clipped on, it does hold securely though. 3 stars.
2. The "Neck"
Since the lamp part is rather large (due to having an elongated shape) the actual bendable part is a bit too short in relation to the lamp. Therefore the lamp somehow always sticks a bit out where I would want it to curve. Personal preference maybe but I find myself fiddling with it quite a bit. I also feel that the neck tends to resist adjustment just a tad bit too much: I bend it into a certain position and it moves back out of position just enough to not be exactly where I want it. 2.5 stars.
3. The Lamp
While the lamp presents a bit of a difficulty in terms of the adjustability of the angle, the elongated shape works well to light my Kindle evenly and fairly glare-free provided one points it just so. It is bright but not too bright. 4 stars for that.
This is a basic book light which does not offer any storage pouch nor can it be folded in a nifty way to make carrying it more convenient. As a matter of fact, the clip's slightly curved shape makes it a bit harder to carry. 3 stars.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very bright, button was a little hard to move but was good after it was worked.Published 3 days ago by Amazon Customer
nothing really wrong with the light. works good enough. but I almost never got to find out because the packaging was so absolutely obnoxious I almost broke the thing before getting... Read morePublished 4 days ago by anna chapman
I love my reading light and it still shines brightly after heavy usage. Only complaint is that it would have been even better if it had a dim mode.Published 5 days ago by Tomas Delgado
Very bright, used for camping but then have been using it at night when I read.Published 6 days ago by Courtney P.
Love this little light! I'm an avid reader before bed but my boyfriend is not so while he is snoozing I have this tiny little light to use and it doesn't bother him!Published 7 days ago by Stephanie
Great light! Perfect for reading in bed when your hubby wants to sleep but you want to read 😉Published 11 days ago by Kindle Customer