Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Outdoor Tech OT2800-B Turtle Shell 3.0 - Rugged Wa..." and save 51% off the $99.95 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $16.99 shipping
Outdoor Tech OT2800-B Turtle Shell 3.0 - Rugged Waterproof True Wireless Bluetooth Hi-Fi Speaker, Black
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Hi-Fi portable speaker using Bluetooth version 4.2 to wirelessly stream 360-degree Audio anywhere you go.
- Two full range drivers and a bass radiator packed into a design-magazine-worthy polygonal Housing.
- Shock proof, dust proof and waterproof, and it Floats. Wait, what? yeah, it Floats.
- Huge rechargeable 3600mAh li-ion battery for a massive 20 hours of party-party time and power bank capability.
- True wireless Daisy chain feature links two (or more) shells together for ultimate portable stereo sound.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Turtle Shell 3.0
Waterproof True Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
The Turtle Shell 3.0 is the waterproof, rugged, portable Bluetooth speaker that’ll next-level your social scene with high fidelity sound. It packs 20 hours of playtime and 3400mAh of power in an IPX7 rated, design-magazine-worthy polygonal housing you’ll be proud to display anywhere.
In the back yard, on the porch, at work, at the lake, in the lake, and in the shower, the Turtle Shell 3.0 is the portable Bluetooth speaker delivering high fidelity sound anywhere you go. Unlike your dad’s old stereo, the Turtle Shell is waterproof, shock- and dustproof, and it doesn’t feature 75 pounds of wood veneer. What it does is play 20 hours worth of tunes, from two full-range drivers and a bass radiator packed into a design-magazine-worthy shell. It slices, it dices, it floats in water, and it’s a portable power bank, to boot.
We’ve been there. Your social calendar is as blank as the stare of a bank teller in a country where you don’t speak the language, and your outlook on life is about as positive as 20 years hard labor in a Siberian gulag. You think it’ll never be sunny again, even when it is, actually, quite sunny outside. Life is meaningless.
Have you considered music?
It’s what saved us. Specifically, portable, powerful, uplifting sounds of joy emanating from the most elegantly rugged of sources, the venerable and venerated.
- Hi-fi portable speaker using Bluetooth version 4.2 to wirelessly stream 360-degree audio anywhere you go.
- Two full range drivers and a bass radiator packed into a design-magazine-worthy polygonal housing.
- Shock proof, dust proof and waterproof, and it floats. Wait, what? Yeah, it floats.
- Huge rechargeable 3600mAh Li-Ion battery for a massive 20 hours of party-party time and powerbank capability.
- True wireless daisy chain feature links two (or more) Shells together for ultimate portable stereo sound.
Now in its third edition, the Turtle Shell is a whopping 20% louder than its predecessor—which was at least that much louder than the original—and a lot more efficient to boot. It plays louder, for longer, from further away. We’ve even improved the waterproofing, so you can literally take this rugged Bluetooth boombox into the water with you. It floats. No lie. Would we lie? No.
The Turtle Shell saves lives with 360-degree sound from an IPX7 rated polygonal housing that wouldn’t look out of place in an interior design magazine—an avant-garde appearance that belies its rugged, dust- shock- and waterproof capabilities. A built-in microphone lets you take and make calls and ask your digital assistant to find out just how deep is the deepest lake in the world (it’s Lake Baikal, for the record, at 5,314 feet) while you float off in tubular, tunular bliss.
The upgraded capacity of the Turtle Shell 3.0 gives you an outstanding 20 hours of playful playtime, with the ability to act as a portable power bank for your phone or music player as well. If your source isn’t Bluetooth-ready, you want to save some battery time, or wires are just your thing, that’s cool—the included 3.5-to-3.5mm cable lets you keep listening…but you won’t be able to use the impressive 32-foot free-range-chicken mobility that makes the Turtle Shell so liberating.
Now that you’re free, it’s time to get loud. And the Turtle Shell 3.0 can get even louder thanks to its true wireless daisy-chain function—linking up to another Turtle Shell up to 15 feet away, to create a wall of well-designed, tougher-than-coffin-nails, louder-than-loud sound that extends a whopping 45 feet away from your source. It’s just what they do.
Welcome to your resurrection, kid. Never thought a turtle would save you, did you?
Compare with similar items
In the back yard, on the porch, at work, at the lake, in the lake, and in the shower, the Turtle shell 3.0 is the portable Bluetooth speaker delivering high fidelity sound anywhere you go. Unlike your dad’s old stereo, the Turtle shell is waterproof, shock- and dustproof, and it doesn't feature 75 pounds of wood veneer. What it does is play 20 hours worth of tunes, from two full-range drivers and a bass radiator packed into a design-magazine-worthy shell. It slices, it dices, it floats in water, and it's a portable power bank, to boot.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Original review eight after I received it 4 months agi:
I love this thing! Nice and loud! If I had one complaint, I wish it could work further from the Bluetooth device. Battery life is unbelievable!
- Great sound quality.
- It FOLATS and is waterproof/dustproof.
- Can pair with other Turtle Shell 3.0 for a rad "surround sound" tunes (if your friends also own one).
- Truly impressive battery life.
- Can be used to charge your phone while away from an outlet.
- Light enough to take backpacking.
- The speakers operations voice is creepy (so I actually like it and think it adds character, but others have commented that they think it's super weird).