Outdoor Vitals Atlas 0-15 - 30 Degree F 650+ Fill Power Starting Under 3 lbs. Ultralight Backpacking Mummy Down Sleeping Bag for Lightweight Hiking & Camping
|Color||Blue (Center Zip|
|Fabric Type||►REAL WARMTH: Atlas sleeping bags are real world tested to be warm within 5F of their rated temperature, making it warmer than industry standard “lower comfort ratings” and a more true temp rating! See more|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||80 x 32 x 5 inches|
|Item Weight||3 Pounds|
About this item
- ►REAL WARMTH: Atlas sleeping bags are real world tested to be warm within 5F of their rated temperature, making it warmer than industry standard “lower comfort ratings” and a more true temp rating!
- ►FIRST OF IT’S KIND INSULATION: For year’s outdoor lovers have wanted the benefits of down insulation (lightweight, warm, compressible) without the downsides of down (fails when wet). Our new LoftTek Hybrid insulation utilizes cutting edge science to give you the benefits of down, without the downsides!
- ►ULTRALIGHT WEIGHT: 650+ fill power LoftTek Hybrid insulation fills the bag, which gives you best in class weight to warm ratios being a mainly synthetic insulation. We wrap the hybrid insulation in a baffled (not sewn threw) lightweight ripstop shell to complete the ultralight sleeping bag!
- ►PACK LESS: Not only does LoftTek Hybrid insulation have the highest weight to warmth ratio in its class, but it also is highly compressible! With the FREE compression bag we include, easily compress your sleeping bag to fit in any pack or space without needing to buy it separate!
- ►WATER RESISTANT PROTECTION: Mixing 80% LoftTek with 20% 800+ fill power down creates a synergy allowing the benefits of down, but the moisture advantages of synthetic. Water simply drains out of the bag while staying completely warm and lofted! DWR coatings on the shell prevent water from entering in the first place!
- ►LIFETIME WARRANTY: We work hard test our gear through torture tests and only use top quality partners ranging from certified down, top shelf fabrics and highly proven sewers! All this leads to us having the confidence to provide a lifetime warranty on your purchase. If there is a craftsmanship problem, we'll fix it!
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Outdoor Vitals Atlas 0 - 15 - 30 Degree F Lightweight Sleeping Bag with Compression Sack, LoftTek Mummy Bag, Down Sleeping Bag
Outdoor Vitals Atlas 0 - 15 - 30 Degree LoftTek Hybrid Mummy Sleeping Bag
The Atlas LoftTek Hybrid sleeping bag is the most ultralight advanced synthetic sleeping bag in the world. The hybrid insulation allows you to handle moisture of all kinds without failure. Explore with complete confidence in your gears reliability!
This is all made possible by our LoftTek insulation that looks, acts and feels like down, but has a siliconized coating causing water to drain out of the insulation. This in conjunction with 800+ Fill Power hydrophobic coated down creates a state of the art synergy balancing insulation stability and moisture resistance! We put this insulation into a jacket and raised almost a million dollars in pre-sales, so we decided to put it into our sleeping bags as well!
Whether you like the confidence of synthetic, face extreme moisture down insulation can't handle or simply like the Atlas LoftTek Hybrid bag, you won't regret it!
Hybrid LoftTek & Down Sleeping Bag Insulation
This is the perfect blend for your outdoor adventures! Since it's 80% synthetic, you can soak this backpacking sleeping bag and it will still insulate! We've added 20% down to the mix which stabilizes the insulation in the baffles while still allowing for moisture resistance unlike down sleeping bags.
This lightweight sleeping bag for backpacking, camping, or any outdoor adventure is versatile, warm, and compressible. Fully compressed, it's only 11 x 8 inches in size!
Mummy Sleeping Bag Innovative Design:
- A combined fill power of 650+
- Utilizes 80% LoftTek synthetic loose-fill insulation with 20% DWR treated 800+ fill power down to make the most advanced synthetic in the world
- Stays lofted and warm even when soaking wet
- Dries quickly if somehow damp
- Compresses to small sizes like traditional down sleeping bags
|Hybrid Atlas 0 Regular||Hybrid Atlas 0 LongWide||Hybrid Atlas 15 Regular||Hybrid Atlas 15 LongWide||Hybrid Atlas 30 Regular||Hybrid Atlas 30 LongWide|
|Weight (+3.7 oz sack)||3 lbs 6 oz||3 lbs 14 oz||2 lbs 11.3 oz||2 lbs 15.2 oz||2 lbs 2.6 oz||2 lbs 6.2 oz|
|20D Ripstop Nylon DWR coated Shell||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|20D Ripstop Nylon Lining||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Compressed Size 11 x 8 inches||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Insulation: 80% LoftTek & 20% Down||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Live Ultralight with Outdoor Vitals
Outdoor Vitals challenges outdoor enthusiasts to “Live Ultralight” through use of premium ultralight products that cut down on waste. Living Ultralight means using premium gear that works in any weather, is easy to pack and won’t slow you down. It means buying less quantity to fill up our earth’s landfills and buying more quality products that are ready for all your adventures. Join with us and start living an Ultralight life full of adventure!
Quality products come down to three simple points, quality components, quality manufacturing and quality designs. We work tirelessly to source only the finest quality fabrics and insulation, develop personal relationships with our manufacturing partners and field test every piece of gear, for a finished trail ready product!
Start Living Ultralight now so you can hike more, go further and see the world!
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 80 x 32 x 5 inches; 3 Pounds
- Date First Available : July 11, 2017
- Manufacturer : Outdoor Vitals
- ASIN : B07JH43HGZ
Best Sellers Rank:
#199,987 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #384 in Camping Sleeping Bags
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The bag was warm and did not have any funny smell from "unique down" that sometimes accompanies some bags. For one of my kids this would work out great and since it packs down to about the size of a loaf of bread and is a good weight it will be with them on their upcoming Scout adventures.
After contacting the company as the manufacturer suggested below, I was informed that the bag had a lifetime warranty, and they would replace the bag. As promised, my son received a brand new bag within two days, and they sent a postage paid label to send the old one back. My son is thrilled and I am very impressed. I will get my next bag from this company as I know that they stand behind their product!
Had the bag for a couple of years and my son used it about 10 times. Currently, all the seams are separating and feathers are coming out. I’ve had my down bag from a different maker for about 6 years and about 50 camping nights- it has no signs of wear like this bag. Workmanship is very suspect.
The zipper did get caught up in the fabric the very first time I un-zipped it and was it was difficult to release. It was about the same during use, I had to be very careful not to get the extra fabric caught up. It was a bit irritating.
Beware that this is bag is very slim. It works best for a child or small adult. There is no way my husband could be comfortable in this at 6', 220lbs. Consider your size before purchasing.
I did wash this bag, following instructions given by Outdoor Vitals and it came out great. Came clean and smelled fine; it didn't get that nasty, wet goose smell. I'd suggest washing it before use as it does arrive with a strong odor from packaging. Also, it fluffed up really nicely as the down dried out.
Overall, I'm really happy with this mummy bag. So far, this is a really great bag for the cost. I would have definitely purchased a second (red) bag to be able to attach the two together if my husband would have fit, but it seems like we'll be looking for something bigger for him.