Outdoor Vitals Atlas 15°F Lightweight Down Sleeping Bag with Compression Sack &
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ►Outdoor Vitals is a 3 year old, family owned company that sells exclusively online to avoid retail markups! Our goal is to help outdoor lovers lighten their packs with higher quality products!
- ►SLEEP WARMER WITH DOWN: Filled with 550+ fill power down, the Atlas 15°F compress small and lofts of up big to keep you warm when the temps drop.
- ►PACK LESS WITH PREMIUM MATERIALS: The Atlas down sleeping bag will shave weight with it's ultralight ripstop fabric, while also keeping the highest levels of durability!
- ►ENJOY MORE ADVENTURES: Having gear you can trust and stay comfortable in has proving to increase the likely hood of going on more trips! Use the warmth and lack of weight of our Atlas sleeping bag to enjoy the outdoors more!
- ►DOUBLE BAG OPTIONAL: Buy a right and left hand Atlas and have them zip together!
- ►LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY: Here at Outdoor Vitals we want you to get the quality products you deserve. Rest easy knowing that we have a lifetime warranty on all Outdoor Vitals manufacturing!
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
OUTDOOR VITALS - CUT WEIGHT, SAVE SPACE & ENJOY THE OUTDOORS MORE!
When you choose Outdoor Vitals, you're saying yes to premium quality gear, innovation at every level, and happier outdoor experiences!
We are outdoor enthusiasts ourselves and our passion is to create products that are light in weight and hold up to the harshest of conditions! We do this through utilizing the highest level of materials available and designing around features our customers need and want! Our founder and designer personally uses every product we make ensuring it meets our high standards and to continue to innovate at every level!
It's time to stop sleeping cold or packing too heavy! Enjoy warmer nights, lighter packs and more happy outdoor experiences!
Atlas 15°F Ultra light, Ultra Compact Sleeping Bags! Cut Weight, Save Space & Enjoy the Outdoors More!
Atlas 15°F: Ultralight - Ultra Compressible - Ultra Warm - Ultra Tough
Ultralight: The Atlas 15°F Sleeping bag is one of the lightest 15°F sleeping bags you can get your hands on, this sleeping bags has some of the highest weight to warmth ratios in the industry.
Ultra Compressible: Included with your purchase is a 4 point compression bag for the trail. You'll never worry about space again when you compress this down to just 11 x 9 inches!
Ultra Warm: These bags are rated down to 15°F and come equiped with a drawsting to tighten the bag right up around your face! They also have high quality 500+ fill power duck down. Locked into our baffled design.
Ultra Tough: The Atlas 15°F ultralight sleeping bag only use light and tough materials. The 30D 320T Rip-stop Nylon fabric allows you to shave weight off of the sleeping bag, while retaining leather like toughness! This bag will last you a lifetime!
VitalDry DWR Coating
VitalDry DWR: We utilize our unique VitalDry DWR coating to repel water off of the shell of the sleeping bag, keeping you warmer and drier!
Double Bag Compatible: All red bags are left hand zippers and all blue are right hand zippers. With a pair you can zip them together to make a double sleeping bag!
Top Quality Features | Ultralight Design | Durable Material
- Red & Blue 15°F
- Insulation: high quality 500+ fill power duck down. Locked into our baffled design.
- Shell Fabric: 30D 320T Rip-stop nylon with VitalDry DWR (Water repellent) coating
- 2 Way Zippers: Heavy duty large 2 way zippers keep you from getting snags and allow you to vent from the bottom.
- Shoulder and Zipper Baffles
- Face drawstring
- Compression bag included
Weight & Dimensions
- 15°F Model: weights 3 lb 13 oz with compression bag or 3 lb 9 oz without compression bag.
- Size: All models are 80 x 30 inches.
Compressed Size: 11 x 9 x 9 inches
Double Bag Compatible
What fun is camping by yourself? When you utilize 2 opposing colors of the Atlas 15°F or Sleeping bags, you can zip them to make a double sleeping bag!
Included with all Outdoor Vitals Sleeping bags is our Sleeping Bag Care Guide, Which will help ensure that your sleeping bag stays in top condition for years to come!
Compare with similar items
Outdoor Vitals Summit 20°F Down Sleeping Bag, 800 Fill, 3 Season, Mummy, Ultralight, Camping, Hiking (Blue, Regular)
15 Degree Down Sleeping Bag (Black)
Jon & Hop Goose Down Sleeping Bag for Camping, Hiking, Backpacking - Mummy Style w/Compression Sack
Coleman 2000018040 Realtree Xtra Camo 0 Degree Sleeping Bag
Coleman Silverton 0 Degree Adult Mummy Sleeping Bag
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Outdoor Vitals||Outdoor Vitals||CrossROBBIN||Jon & Hop||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||80 x 8 x 30 in||75 x 30 x 4 in||87 x 32 x 20 in||87 x 21 x 33 in||16.9 x 11.8 x 11.4 in||16.5 x 11.8 x 11.4 in|
|Item Weight||—||2.5 lbs||2 lbs||3 lbs||5.1 lbs||5.2 lbs|
|Specific Uses For Product||camping||—||—||—||outdoor use||—|
|Temperature Rating||15 degrees_fahrenheit||20 degrees_fahrenheit||15 degrees_fahrenheit||-10 degrees_celsius||0 degrees_fahrenheit||25 degrees_fahrenheit|
Color: Blue | Size: Regular
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
After contacting the company as the manufacturer suggested below, I was informed that the bag had a lifetime warranty, and they would replace the bag. As promised, my son received a brand new bag within two days, and they sent a postage paid label to send the old one back. My son is thrilled and I am very impressed. I will get my next bag from this company as I know that they stand behind their product!
Had the bag for a couple of years and my son used it about 10 times. Currently, all the seams are separating and feathers are coming out. I’ve had my down bag from a different maker for about 6 years and about 50 camping nights- it has no signs of wear like this bag. Workmanship is very suspect.
My only slight negative is it feels a fair amount heavier than I expected, but that reflects my not reading the description closely. The stated weight seems accurate. It does compress very nicely, especially for how hot this bag is (only tested in ~65f weather, it's FAR too hot for that).
Remember, the quality was great for the price so if you're 6 foot and under two hundred pounds this bag may be perfect for you.
I strongly recommend this purchase!!
Most recent customer reviews
Stayed out during late winter at 28 F and it was toasty warm. Light weight but a little bulky, more than I would have expected. No problem on a weekend trip