Outdoor Vitals Sleeping Bag Liner
- ►REGULATE TEMPERATURE & PACK LIGHTER: Our micro polyester liner fabric weights only a few ounces, but can add another layer of insulation and warmth to your night’s sleep, which means you'll be more comfortable and have more energy the next day!
- ►KEEP YOUR SLEEPING BAG CLEAN: When the insulation in your sleeping bag is cleaner, it performs better keeping you warmer. By using our sleeping bag liners, you keep your sleeping bag clean of dirt, sweat and other debris. This means your bag stays cleaner and warmer for longer! Oh, and you can easily machine wash the bag liner whenever needed!
- ►FEELS LIKE HOME: Even though our technical Micro Polyester fabric is built be extremely tough and wick away moisture, it still feels like the sheets off your bed! Climb into the travel liner and feel like you're back in the comfort of your own bed!
- ►LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY: Here at Outdoor Vitals we want you to get the high quality products you deserve. That's why we offer all our customers a lifetime warranty on all products!!
- ►VERSATILE GEAR SAVER: These breathable liners or sleeping bag sheets will help you regulate temperature, help your bag last longer, and will keep you comfortable! Free up your mind to enjoy your trips more fully with this sleeping bag protection!
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Outdoor Vitals Sleeping Bag Liner
BE WARMER, STAY CLEANER, SPEND LESS & ENJOY THE OUTDOORS MORE!
We believe everyone should be able to enjoy the outdoors in ultralight & ultra high quality gear. Because of that, we created a totally new business to make sure more people get that chance! We cut out retail mark ups, excessive overhead and other expenses that drive up the costs, so that we can bring you the most affordable outdoor gear available!
Outdoor Vitals Sleeping Bag Liners are made with premium micro polyester fabric to ensure high levels of durability. The polyester liner fabric wicks away moisture and dries extremely fast in case you sweat during the night or get into the liner wet from crossing a stream! The extra layer of insulation also is great for adding a few degrees of warmth to the bag or allowing you to vent while not completely freezing that section of your body! At a weight of only 8 oz it’s well worth packing the travel liner to keep you cleaner, dryer, warmer and give you that extra comfortable feel of home!
Stay Warmer & Pack Lighter: Our micro polyester fabric weights only a few ounces, but can add another layer of insulation and warmth to your night’s sleep!
Keep You Sleeping Bag Cleaner: When the insulation in your sleeping bag is cleaner, it performs better keeping you warmer. By using our sleeping bag liners, you keep your sleeping bag clean of dirt, sweat and other debris. This means your bag stays cleaner and warmer for longer! Oh, and you can easily machine wash the breathable liner whenever needed!
Feels Like Home: Even though our technical Micro Polyester fabric is built be extremely tough and wick away moisture, it still feels like the sheets off your bed! Climb into the camping liner and feel like your back in the comfort of your own bed!
The best way to take care of your sleeping bag is to wash it as few times as possible. But keeping a clean sleeping bag can be tough during your adventures. Sweat, dirt, debris, and even just the oils from your skin overtime can leave your sleeping bag looking dirty and smelling bad.
These sleeping bag liners will protect your sleeping bag and are easy to use, store, and clean! They wick away moisture, whether it is sweat, condensation, or if you get the sleeping bag sheets wet crossing a stream!
Outdoor Vitals Sleeping Bag Liners come in both Rectangular and Mummy shapes to best fit your sleeping bag and keep you comfortable at night.
|Rectangle Liner||Mummy Liner|
|Weight||7.6 oz + 0.4 oz sack||7 oz + 0.4 oz sack|
|Premium Quick Drying Micro Polyester||✓||✓|
|Size||80" x 32"||80" x 32"|
Live Ultralight With Outdoor Vitals
Outdoor Vitals challenges outdoor enthusiasts to “Live Ultralight” through use of premium ultralight products that cut down on waste. Living Ultralight means using premium gear that works in any weather, is easy to pack and won’t slow you down. It means buying less quantity to fill up our earth’s landfills and buying more quality products that are ready for all your adventures. Join with us and start living an Ultralight life full of adventure!
Quality products come down to three simple points, quality components, quality manufacturing and quality designs. We work tirelessly to source only the finest quality fabrics and insulation, develop personal relationships with our manufacturing partners and field test every piece of gear, for a finished trail proven and ready product!
We also know that we've been fortunate while others have not so we donate 1% of revenues to sustainable poverty projects around the world.
Start Living Ultralight now so you can hike more, go further and see the world!
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The price was so much more reasonable that REI, and I am loving supporting this company. (my husband bought a sleeping bag from them, and he gets cold too, but didn't need his liner)
These liners clean up really easy in the washing machine (follow the instructions), and are also great for protecting the interior of your sleeping bag from sweat and stinky feet. The one suggestion I would have would be to add a zipper or some way to partially open it to mirror my sleeping bag (I may retrofit mine). I found that in hotter weather, I did not want to use my liner because I would have been too hot (although I really would have liked to protect my bag)
Product isn’t as comfortable as I had hoped. I am going to test it soon and see if and how much condensation builds up on it. I’ll also update temperature tolerances and my body metrics after some testing.