Outdoor Vitals Summit 20°F Down Sleeping Bag, 800 Fill Power, 3 Season, Mummy, Ultralight, Camping, Hiking
|Price:||$139.97 - $268.19|
- Outdoor Vitals was founded 3 years ago by Tayson who was finishing college and trying to afford premium gear. Once he found out he was paying an extra 50% to buy through retail stores, he started a new company to sell direct to consumers via the internet. Since then we have helped tens of thousands of customers afford quality gear at affordable prices!
- CUT WEIGHT & SAVE SPACE with ultralight highest quality 800 fill power down which makes this bag weight in at 2.5 lbs and compress to 10 x 8 inches! Down is nature's (and the world’s) best insulator! Nothing beats high quality down's weight-to-warmth ratios so you'll never regret buying this bag!
- STAY WARMER with HIGHEST QUALITY MATERIALS. With our direct-to-consumer pricing we are taking the once none affordable bags and making them affordable. We utilize highest quality lightweight ripstop fabrics, 800+ fill power down, YKK zippers, included compression bag, drawstrings and other high dollar features to make you a bag that will be ready for any adventure!
- DIRECT TO CONSUMER: Outdoor Vitals sells direct to consumer to save you money! Comparable bags range from $300-600!
- LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY! Here at Outdoor Vitals we want you to get the high quality products you deserve. That's why we offer all our customers a lifetime warranty on all products!!
- OUTDOOR VITALS is only a couple years old, but has dramatically changed the outdoor industry helping over 10,000+ outdoor enthusiasts. We are pushing the boundaries of quality, price and innovation via our direct-to-consumer business model and amazing company culture. We are helping to #OpenTheOutdoors!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
When you choose Outdoor Vitals gear, you're saying yes to premium quality gear, innovation at every level and a happier outdoor experiences!
We are outdoor enthusiasts ourselves and our passion is to create products that are lighter in weight, but still as warm as any comparably priced products! We do this through utilizing the highest level of materials available and designing around features our customers need and want! Our founder and designer personally sleeps in every sleeping bag we make ensuring it meets our high standards and to continue to innovate at every level!
In college our founder could not afford to purchase quality gear in order to enjoy the outdoors more fully. This left him with the options of sleeping too cold or packing heavy, bulky gear. The problem bothered him so much that he set out to change the way outdoor gear was purchased. This gave birth to Outdoor Vitals direct to consumer business model (none retail). This allows us to #OpenTheOutdoors to everyone by cutting out the middle man retailers and helping you keep more in your pocket.
It's time to stop sleeping cold or packing too heavy! Enjoy warmer nights, lighter packs and more happy outdoor experiences now!
SUMMIT 20°F Ultralight Down Sleeping Bag! Winter camping just got Warmer!
Summit 20°F: Ultralight - Ultra Compressible - Ultra Warm - Ultra Tough
Ultralight: The Summit 20°F is one of the lightest 20°F sleeping bags you can get your hands on, by utilizing premium 800 fill power down! It only weighs 2 lb 12 oz (w/o compression bag)! No more aching back from heavy backpack out on the trail!
Ultra Compressible: Included with your purchase is a 4 point compression bag for the trail. You'll never worry about space again when you compress this down to just 10 x 8 inches!
Ultra Warm: Down is one of nature's best insulators! If you purchase a down sleeping bag, you'll never regret the warmth that you'll feel on your next adventure! The benefits - compress smaller, weigh less and retain as much heat!
Ultra Tough: The Summit 20°F ultralight sleeping bag only uses the lightest and toughest materials. The 20D ripstop fabric allows you to shave weight off of the sleeping bag, while retaining leather like toughness! This bag will last you a lifetime!
VitalDry DWR Coating
VitalDry DWR: We utilize our unique VitalDry DWR coating to repel water off of the shell of the sleeping bag, keeping you warmer and drier!
Grid Baffles: Our grid baffle (compartment) design keeps the down equally distributed through your sleeping bag. This equal distribution of down means no cold spots in your sleeping bag!
Top Quality Features | Ultralight Design | Durable Material
-Insulation: 800 fill power duck down
-Shell Fabric: 20D ripstop with VitalDry DWR coating
-Internal Fabric: 320T ripstop
-YKK heavy duty Zippers w/ zipper guard
-Shoulder baffle and drawstring
-Compression bag included
Weight & Dimensions
-Dimensions: 69 x 31 inches, Fits those with height of 5' - 5'6".
-Weighs:2 lb 5 oz + 4 oz for compression bag
-Amount of Fill: 510 grams / 17.9 oz
-Dimensions: 75 x 31 inches, Fits those with height of 5'6" - 6'
-Weighs: 2 lb 6 oz + 4 oz for compression bag
-Amount of Fill: 540 grams / 19.04 oz
-Dimensions: 81 x 35 inches, Fits those with height of 6' - 6'6" + Extra 2 inches of width
-Weighs: 2 lb 9 oz + 4 oz for compression bag
-Amount of Fill: 585 grams / 20.63 oz
Compressed Size: 10 x 8 x 8 inches
Heavy Duty YKK Zippers
Heavy duty YKK zippers are of the highest standard zippers you can get! This will keep your bag's zipper working better and for longer than other bags available
Included with all Outdoor Vitals Sleeping bags is our Sleeping Bag Care Guide, Which will help ensure that your sleeping bag stays in top condition for years to come!
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I noticed feathers coming out but when folding it, not sure from where. I'm wondering if this will affect it. I will update if there other issues, but for now I'm in love with it. #scoutmom #itsascoutthing
Overall I am very pleased with this bag thus far.