|Item Weight||2.06 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||8.9 x 5.5 x 1.2 inches|
|Area Lighting Classification||IP65|
|Assembled Height||1.2 inches|
|Assembled Length||8.9 inches|
|Assembled Width||5.5 inches|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
KUMEDA Solar Sensor Lights, Super Bright 56 LEDs Outdoor Waterproof Motion Sensor Light (4400mAh Battery Panel,700 Lumens)for Yard Garden Barn Porch Parking Lot Light (2-pack)
|Price:||$26.99 + $3.50 shipping|
- The High Quality 56 LED Solar Lights: Equipped with 56 bigger LED lights, it provides excellent illumination of up to 700 lumens, which is far brighter than other similar LED solar lights;
- 4 working modes:Press and hold Mode button for 2 seconds to turn the lights on, slightly press the Mode button again to change the working mode, mode can be identified by light blink times;
- Save Your Money- Convert solar energy into electric energy to light your outdoor life every night that provides up to 8 hours of operation on a full charge;
- Long lifespan- No matter the conditions, the weatherproof body of the solar wall light fixtures will keep them working uninterruptedly. The solar power security light is heat, dust, and water proof, CE & RoHS certified, with the LEDs rated to work for over 50,000 hours;
- We supply 24 hours customer service and includes a 30 days without reason return money and 2 years of customer warranty,JUST contact me if you have any question about product.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
KUMEDA motion sensor solar light produce over 700 lumens to provide lighting and security to your garage, pathway and more.
It has a 4400mAh battery and can work continuously over ten hours, which is far more than other similar LED towns in the market.
✔It becomes more durable and weatherproof with tightly sealed inner loop. And we also update the solar panel, thus getting a high-efficient, frosted, anti-scratch solar panel.
✔It absorbs solar energy in the day,convert solar energy into electricity and it will automatically light in the evening.
✔4 working modes:
- Blink once: Motion sensor deactivated, lights stays in dim light.
- Blink twice: Motion sensor deactivated, lights stays in bright light.
- Blink three times: Motion sensor activated, lights stays in dim light, turns brighter for 15 seconds after a movement is detected within 20 feet, then back to dim light again.
- Blink four times: Motion sensor activated, lights up brightly for 15 seconds after a movement is detected within 20 feet, otherwise stays in lightless.
①Please be kindly noted that as a solar powered product, the working time is weather sensitive.
② Please make sure to turn on the switch before use.
③ Please fully charge the device before the first use. Please turn off the lights and put it under the sunlight for two or three days if you haven’t used it for a few days.
④ No one except professional technicians should attempt to disassemble the charger in order to avoid damaging the charger.
1 x Solar Motion Sensor Light
3 x Screws
2 x Expansion Pillar hinge
2 x Mounting Pole
1 x Mounting Panel
1 x USB Cable
✔IMPORTANT REMEMBER: Don't be stingy to contact us if you have any question or comments please let me know by sending me an email.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
To backtrack, they worked right out of the box and cycled on/off as the instructions indicated. Fast forward four months later and I go to turn them on after being in full sun for 3 days and nothing. The small mode button next to the sensor does nothing to activate the various modes.
So as others have stated in their reviews, you are taking expensive chance by buying these and I DO NOT recommend them. This appears to be one of those items where you might get lucky and have them work, or you could get a bunch of duds like I did. Of course I have no recourse since I painted them, and they are out of the return window to go back to Amazon. Sigh... An expensive lesson well learned :(.
I came back to respond to a potential amazon customer who had asked about what type of batteries are inside. While here, I looked at more reviews (some positive), but others with the same dead light syndrome that my three lights experienced. It appears that not a single customer has been contacted by KUMEDA customer service to possibly address this serious issue. That means that they obviously don't care about their customers. I'll gladly spend more money for quality and a good company that stands behind their products. Since I basically forfeited over a hundred bucks for defective lights, and no concern by the manufacturer, I have to warn potential customers that they might be risking losing their money by purchasing defective solar units. I will not purchase any of their products again!
In case you are looking for good quality solar lights similar to these, check out the Innogear solar gutter lights that are priced at two for $37.00. I purchased the Innogear many months before I thought I was upgrading with these KUMEDA units. Needless to say, I was sorely disappointed in their longevity. On the other hand, the INNOGEAR gutter lights have been working flawlessly without a hiccup. Just an option for those looking at quality solar lights to light up around their home, try these--InnoGear Solar Gutter Lights Wall Sconces with Mounting Pole Outdoor Motion Sensor Detector Light Security Lighting for Barn Porch Garage, Pack of 2
I will return them and see if I get my money back