- ⚡⚡⚡Buy More, Save More ⚡⚡⚡ SPECIAL DEAL: Get 5% OFF today when you purchase 2. Get 10% OFF today when you purchase 3. Get 15% OFF today when you purchase 4. Use claim code S5KDGWNJ Enter code S5KDGWNJ at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Outdoor games collection - 55 game cards from past generations to the next: Around the Block
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- FUN PLAY “MANUAL” – The book contains 55 timeless outdoor games for kids and adults, with illustrated step-by-step instructions. If you’re into fun board games for adults, you should check this out (even though it’s not an actual board game).
- CLASSIC AND NEW GAMES – Group games for all! Charades, Elastics, Capture the Flag (Red Flags vs Blue Flags), Skully and Spud can easily become party games for groups. Nine Stones, Twenty-one or French Cricket are less known but equally fun games.
- EASY TO USE - each game card explains one game. The pretty cards are not bound together so it's easy to take any out and go play. Great resource for party games for adults but also for kids. Fun games for adults and fun family games.
- AWARDED DESIGN - Acknowledged in the Design section of Cannes Lions Festival. Works great in the areas of stocking stuffers for men, funny gifts, novelty gifts, English teacher gifts, gifts for book lovers and as a gift for families.
- PREMIUM QUALITY – Two-in-one box cover design, 55 unique game "logos", over 80 tips & tricks, more than 130 full-colour illustrations. Outer matte plastic lamination for enhanced durability. The set game is made using top-quality offset printing.
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
1. WHAT IS IT?
A. THE COVER
It’s actually made out of two boxes that fit into each other. This makes it sturdier. Don’t sit on it, though.
B. THE CARDS
Inside the boxes are 55 folding game cards. Each game card explains how to play one game. It contains:
· a game “logo”
· step-by-step illustrations
· extra info like tips & tricks.
2. WHO IS IT FOR?
This is a kids’ book with fun games for adults too. Grown-ups remember the games they used to play outside, and then teach them to the little kids. And they both also learn some new games along the way. You might realize some of your childhood games are actually some of the best games for adults. Also, if you’re into adult board games or board games for families you should check this out, even though it’s not actually a board game.
It speaks to all those who are familiar with games from the 60's, 70's, 80's and games from the 90's. However, many of the outdoor games in the book are actually hundreds of years old! Leapfrog, Hide and seek, Blind man's bluff, Hoop Rolling and Pitching Pennies are actually pictured in Pieter Bruegel's famous "Children's Games" painting, from 1560!
These games have travelled through time to reach us and it's now our turn to pass them on to the future generations.
3. HOW DO I USE IT?
A. IF YOU'RE AN ADULT
Read it, remember the games, laugh about the fun stupid things you did as a kid, then pick the games adults can play and go play outside. Turn it into your tool for adult party games or adult games for groups. Or put it on your adult gifts list. Or both.
B. IF YOU'RE A KID
Read it. Or, if you can’t read yet, ask a grown-up to read it to you. Then play the games with them. Then play the games with your friends. Then make new friends to play with. Then play trivia games with them about the games in the book.
C. IF YOU’RE A FAMILY
This is a pack of fun family games for kids and adults so you can definitely play together.
The collection includes 55 original cards in a folded format and a total of 256 pages. They are not bound together so it’s easy to just take them out and play outside.
Kids can play with kids, kids can play with grown-ups and of course grown-ups are also encouraged to play with other grown-ups. Briefly put, fun games for family.
Playing outside is more likely to help kids develop social skills, stimulate physical fitness, reduce stress, encourage problem solving skills and increase vitamin D levels. Plus, it's super fun.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So here I am, writing my very first review ever: I warmly, enthusiastically recommend this ingeniously designed collection of games, it's a great gift that seems to bring equally good times to both children and adults!