- Save 10% on Qipi Messenger Bag when you purchase 1 or more OutdoorMaster Hiking Backpack 50L offered by Outdoor Master. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on OutdoorMaster Women's Fleece Jacket when you purchase 1 or more OutdoorMaster Hiking Backpack 50L offered by Outdoor Master. Enter code 50LWOMFJ at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on OutdoorMaster Airsoft Mask when you purchase 1 or more OutdoorMaster Hiking Backpack 50L offered by Outdoor Master. Enter code 50LAIRMA at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on OutdoorMaster 100% Carbon Trekking Poles when you purchase 1 or more OutdoorMaster Hiking Backpack 50L offered by Outdoor Master. Enter code 50LTREPO at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on OutdoorMaster Pocket Blanket when you purchase 1 or more OutdoorMaster Hiking Backpack 50L offered by Outdoor Master. Enter code 50LPOCKB at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
OutdoorMaster Hiking Backpack 50L - Weekend Pack w/ Waterproof Rain Cover & Laptop Compartment - for Camping, Travel, Hiking
|Price:||$36.99 & FREE Shipping—or get FREE Two-Day Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- MULTIPURPOSE 50L HIKING BACKPACK - A spacious backpack packed with pockets & features. Great for hiking, travel, camping & as carry on luggage, for both men & women. The only backpack you need!
- WATERPROOF RAIN COVER INCLUDED - With a capacity of 50 liter this pack has a dedicated pocket for the included waterproof rain cover, a padded laptop compartment (15.6") & plenty of room for all your equipment & accessories.
- DURABLE & COMFORTABLE TO CARRY - Made of lightweight materials with durability & comfort in mind. Featuring padded adjustable shoulder straps & mesh ventilation for a snug & comfortable fit.
- PACKED WITH FEATURES & POCKETS - Plenty of both small & large pockets, as well as external attachment points, to hold your hydration reservoir, tent, trekking poles, sleeping bag & more. This pack holds all your hiking & travel essentials!
- WHAT YOU GET - 1 x OutdoorMaster Hiking Backpack 50L, 1 x Waterproof Rain Cover, OutdoorMaster's 6 months 100% satisfaction guarantee warranty & friendly customer service.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
MULTIPURPOSE 50L HIKING BACKPACK
A spacious backpack, great as daypack & weekender bag, packed with pockets & features. Great for hiking, travel, camping & as carry on luggage, for both men & women. The only backpack you need!
WATERPROOF RAIN COVER INCLUDED
With a capacity of 50 liter this pack has a dedicated pocket for the included waterproof rain cover, a padded laptop compartment (15.6") & plenty of room for all your equipment & accessories.
DURABLE & COMFORTABLE TO CARRY
Made of lightweight materials with durability & comfort in mind. Featuring padded adjustable shoulder straps & mesh ventilation for a snug & comfortable fit.
PACKED WITH FEATURES & POCKETS
Plenty of both small & large pockets, as well as external attachment points, to hold your hydration reservoir, tent, sleeping bag & more. This pack holds all your hiking & travel essentials!
- 50L Capacity
- S-Curved Shoulder Straps
- Foam padded hip belt
- Stores up to a 15.6-inch laptop
- High quality YKK zippers
- Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle
- Waterproof Cover Included
- Plenty of pockets, such as elastic side pockets, hipbelt pockets, front pockets etc.
Material: High quality, lightweight and durable nylon
Dimensions: 23 x 14 x 9 inches
Weight: 2.6 pounds
1 x Backpack
1 x Waterproof Rain Cover
Color: Advanced: Black/Grey
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
In addition they also offer a 60Liter+5L model in a different and more conventionally 'backpacker' design with a zippered multi-pocket top-lid and lower zippered sleeping bag compartment, and for many longer-trail, multi-day hikers that 60+5L model may be worth checking out.
I was offered a sample of all 3 bags for testing and impartial consumer review. After trying each one out over what is now 3 long weekends, here's what I and my 2 buddies think about this 50L pack:
This 50L pack seems well made and well sewn. I have this (and also the 40L) in Green. It looks exactly like the Amazon photos.
I haven't owned these long enough to put a lot of long-haul miles on any of these bags yet.
But out of the box all the stitching and fabric look good and I can find no flaws or sloppy work anywhere, even on close inspection.
There are a lot of nice design features here, and the design team has obviously studied carefully other well known makers' most successful bags.
There's a water bladder pocket, a good lot of adjustable length to each of the straps, a whistle buckle on the chest strap, an outer 'shovel' pocket with its own tightening strap, side mesh pockets, and the shoulder straps are nicely adjustable and include D rings and lots of sewn loops for attaching gear.
Even without any elastic, the shovel pocket is very handy. Small pockets make it easy to keep your wallet, keys, etc secure and out of the way.
There's no 'top lid' on this, and the bag has those vertical zippers found on Jansport type 'student book bags'.
One nice un-advertized bonus that I discovered only on close inspection is a little secret zippered pocket at the bottom of the pack, and inside is tucked an elasticized rain cover for the pack (matching fabric). Nice touch, and I don't see it mentioned in the description. Handy too, because although the fabric has light water resistance it's not designed to withstand an all-day rain.
There's an air-ventilation plastic mesh in the back to create air flow between your back and the pack itself. This works pretty well even in the June heat.
CON's (only 2): The 'shovel pocket' is not elastic (those grey panels at the sides are the same nylon as the rest of the pack, they're not elasticized).
There are zippered side pockets on the belt, but they're quite small (for my tastes) and set further back than I would prefer. I'd rather they were larger and extended a little further forward along the hip for better visibility & accessibility.
On the other hand, there's plenty of free belt area in front to slip on your own favorite belt-loop pouch(es) and various gear 'holsters' if you like.
This is a reasonably lightweight pack, but not "ultralight". For most purposes I just prefer the 50L size for all around versatility--I like mnimalism but let's face it, 'more is better' and you can always just cinch down any unused capacity. Both the 40L and 50L versions do have room in the side pockets and the lower back bedroll straps for foam mat rolls, smaller size tents, poles, etc. If you need more than 50L I would check out the 60+5L version, which offers enough space to carry gear for family members, kids, bulky winter gear, or just "more stuff" generally.
SUMMARY: I like this pack, both the overall design and the workmanship. I haven't owned it long enough to speak about long term durability. But so far it's been great.
I'm 6'0 and 185# and I do definitely prefer the 50L version over the 40L version if I'm packing my own sleep/shelter gear in. For car or kayak camping, of course either is fine for day hikes from camp. These are priced cheaply enough that you could justify having, say, both the 50L and the 60+5L.
BUT...if I could just have one...I'd choose just the 60+5L, and just cinch down whatever capacity I'm not using. "Better to have it and not need it, than need it and not have it".
I hope this review is helpful to my fellow hikers as you research and comparison shop online. Happy trails, everybody.
That being said, I can haul my laptop and accessories, work papers, 3 liters of water (2 bottles), my lunch, and a change of shoes in this pack no problem and bike miles without it shifting back and forth as I pedal. All in all a good pack... but still... the straps!
The customer service is awesome, fast respond, and solved my issue when I reached out.
3 star for the bag quality, and 5 star for customer service. Overall, 4 star..