- Nylon lining
- MULTIPURPOSE 45L HIKING BACKPACK - Spacious backpack packed with many pockets & features. Great for hiking, travel, camping & as carry on luggage, for both men & women. THE ONLY BACKPACK YOU NEED!
- WATERPROOF RAIN COVER INCLUDED - Dedicated pocket for the included waterproof rain cover, padded laptop compartment (15.6") & PLENTY OF ROOM for all your equipment & accessories.
- DURABLE & COMFORTABLE TO CARRY - Made of lightweight materials with durability & comfort in mind. Featuring padded adjustable shoulder straps & mesh ventilation for a SNUG & COMFORTABLE FIT.
- PACKED WITH FEATURES & POCKETS - Plenty of both small & large pockets, as well as external attachment points, to hold your hydration reservoir, tent, trekking poles, sleeping bag & more. This pack HOLDS ALL YOUR hiking & travel ESSENTIALS!
- WHAT YOU GET - 1 x OutdoorMaster Hiking Backpack 45L, 1 x Waterproof Rain Cover, OutdoorMaster's friendly customer service.
Featured items you may like
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
MULTIPURPOSE 50L HIKING BACKPACK
Spacious hiking & travel backpack packed with many pockets & features. Great for hiking, travel, camping & as carry on luggage, for both men & women. THE ONLY BACKPACK YOU NEED!
WATERPROOF RAIN COVER INCLUDED
Dedicated pocket for the included waterproof rain cover, padded laptop compartment (15.6") & PLENTY OF ROOM for all your equipment & accessories.
DURABLE & COMFORTABLE TO CARRY
Made of lightweight materials with durability & comfort in mind. Featuring padded adjustable shoulder straps & mesh ventilation for a SNUG & COMFORTABLE FIT.
PACKED WITH FEATURES & POCKETS
Plenty of both small & large pockets, as well as external attachment points, to hold your hydration reservoir, tent, trekking poles, sleeping bag & more. This pack HOLDS ALL YOUR hiking & travel ESSENTIALS!
- 50L Capacity
- S-Curved Shoulder Straps
- Foam padded hip belt
- Stores up to a 15.6-inch laptop
- Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle
- Waterproof Cover Included
- Plenty of pockets, such as elastic side pockets, hipbelt pockets, front pockets etc.
Material: High quality, lightweight and durable nylon
Dimensions: 23 x 15 x 8.6 inches
Weight: 2.4 pounds
1 x Backpack
1 x Waterproof Rain Cover
- Manufacturer : OutdoorMaster
- Item Weight : 2.4 Pounds
- ASIN : B07C1QR4L7
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Date First Available : May 30, 2015
- Customer Reviews:
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Review May, 14 2017
I bought this 7 months ago and I loved it! I use it almost every day because the design was so functional. I used it in Disney World, multiple plane rides and was planning on using it for a few camping trips this summer. However, a week ago the zipper broke. One came off and the teeth are broken. If you want a backpack to last, don't buy this one.
This easily held:
first aid kit (https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01G45DWOK/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_62)
stormproof matches (https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06ZZJHCDC/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_11)
emergency radio (https://www.amazon.com/Esky-Weather-Powered-Emergency-Flashlight/dp/B01GRJZ1LK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1508696645&sr=8-1&keywords=sky+solar+radio)
multipurpose tool (https://www.amazon.com/dp/B071WRMYR3/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_2)
disposable washcloths (https://www.amazon.com/dp/B071NZG9H9/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_9)
container for washcloths (https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00CPTXF24/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_33)
water purification tablets (https://www.amazon.com/dp/B001949TKS/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_64)
food and water for me and the cat
a couple changes of clothes, and a waterproof jacket
two laptops, two iPads and a phone, plus chargers
I am very pleased with it.
Top international reviews
- The breathable back isn't that effective when the backpack is full
- There is more space than other backpacks, but it's poorly utilised space - you have to balance stuff at the top of both compartments
- The main compartment doesn't open far enough, rendering this effectively a toploader (especially with part of the compartment taken up by the laptop)
- The strap padding is poor and the waist strap does not give enough support to take the weight away from the back
- The waist pockets are too small to be easily usable (even a set of keys is a struggle, but doable)
- The backpack is not comfortable - it sits low down on my hips (I do have a fairly short torso though)
- There is no integrity to the backpack - when half empty it collapses, and when full it wobbles all over the place
But on the plus side, the laptop compartment is excellent and easily fits my large work laptop with big battery that juts out the back. And the integrate rain cover looks good, although I've not yet used it.
For comparison (I'm a fussy backpack user) I've been through the usual 'Miltec molle-style' backpack, which has less space but compensates with a fully-opening compartment, sturdy structure, and detachable bottle holder. And the Osprey Farpoint 40 has a good laptop compartment and seems to have a lot of space that is quickly eaten up by competing compartments pressing in on each other when full. But it's also got an excellent and comfortable waist and back support. The search for the 'perfect' backpack that can fit a large laptop, 2-3 days of clothes and is supportive on foot and bike continues...
a) I didn't want to spend a largish amount money (£50+) on a bag i would only use for 3 weeks
b) It was super cheap
c) It looked like it had loads of compartments (and well if i'm honest i'm a sucker for a zipped compartment)
d) I thought it would be quite funny to see how much of it broke after the 1st week.
Well imagine my shock when after 3 weeks of hurling, dragging, tossing and slinging this bag around everything still worked. It was even comfortable to wear and had a rain proof cover zip in the bottom
I am not saying you should take this bag to Everest. And I'm not sure it's going to make it round that 6 month trip you're planning through Mexico.
BUT if you want a super cheap, comfortable to wear bag then this is your guy. Oh and the back my friend bought for about the same price. The zip broke after 4 days.
For those that are interested this is what i managed to pack inside:
- 10 t-shirts, 7 pairs of pants, 7 pairs of socks, 1 adult male hoodie (with hood), 1 pair of trainers, 1 mosquito net, 2 pairs of sunglasses with cases, 2 books (700 page, 400 page), 1 x ADULT NORTHFACE jacket, 10 condoms, 60 pairs of contacts and a rape whistle (you never know right).
- Light to carry
- Many pockets
- Comfortable back support
Bad / Other:
- Seems delicate, and might tear easily, however, has survived a few trips, and holds on well
Er ist groß und hat eine Schutzhülle für regnerische Tage - ohne diese, ist der Rucksack nur bedingt Wasserfest, da der Hauptreissverschluss nicht abgedichtet ist. Aber wie gesagt - für diesen Preis erhält man ansonsten keinen 50L Wanderrucksack! Also falls jemand nur hin und wieder einen Rucksack benötigt, ist er mit dem OutdoorMaster sehr gut bedient.
Hiking e mare.
Ottimi materiali davvero belli al tatto, molto capiente, 50 litri per quello che ci faccio sono perfetti. Un sacco di aggangi, sacche laterali per poter mettere le bottiglie d'acqua o quasiasi cosa si voglia. Si regola tutto.
Appena arrivato, ora lo testerò, al momento lo straconsiglio.