OutdoorMaster OTG Ski Goggles - Over Glasses Ski/Snowboard Goggles for Men, Women & Youth - 100% UV Protection
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$20.00 (41%)|
|Frame Material||Thermoplastic Polyurethane|
|Ultraviolet Light Protection||100% UV400|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Otg (OVER-THE-GLASSES) design - ski goggles that fits over glasses. Suitable for both adults and youth.
- Anti-fog lens & excellent optical clarity - dual-layer lens technology with anti-fog coated inner lens gives you a fog-free ski experience.
- Safe & Reliable with UV protection - soft TPU frame with lenses that provide 100% UV400 protection and years of reliable use.
- Universal helmet compatibility - Extra long elastic strap ensures great helmet compatibility with all helmets. Suitable for both adults & teens.
- What you get: 1 x Outdoormaster Otg Ski Goggles, 1 x Carrying pouch, customer-favorite 1 year and friendly customer service.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
OutdoorMaster OTG Ski Goggles
- Lens Size: 7 inches (W) x 3.6 inches (H)
- Lens Material: PC + UV
- Frame Material: TPU
- In order not to damage the anti-fog layer when cleaning your goggles, carefully clean the lens with a soft tissue.
- Store the goggles at a dry & well ventilated place after use to dispel sweat & humidity.
- Avoid scrubbing the lens too frequently as it may reduce the performance of the anti-fog coating.
- Avoid using cosmetics when wearing goggles in order to avoid stains and discoloring of the frame's foam.
- 1 x OutdoorMaster Goggles
- 1 x Carrying Pouch
|OutdoorMaster OTG Ski Goggles||OutdoorMaster Ski Goggles PRO||OutdoorMaster Kids Ski Goggles||OutdoorMaster Kids Ski Goggles||OutdoorMaster ZEALOT Ski Goggles||OutdoorMaster Cylindrical Ski Goggles|
|Lens Color||Mirror Coated/Clear||Mirror Coated/Clear||Mirror Coated/Clear||Mirror Coated||MPL Color Optimization||Mirror Coated/Clear|
|Anti-fog Coating||✓||✓||✓||✓||Ultra Anti-fog Coating||✓|
|Lens VLT Options||All Conditions||All Conditions||All Conditions||All Conditions||All Conditions||All Conditions|
|Over The Glass||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Product detailsColor:#Vlt 10.1%
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Department : Mens
- Date First Available : June 26, 2016
- Manufacturer : OutdoorMaster
- ASIN : B07CK18JP9
Best Sellers Rank:
#60 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #2 in Snow Sports Goggles
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Light filtering and visibility was surprisingly great for the cloudy day it was. I would imagine even better on a sunny day.
- Fogging was not a problem at all and the temperature dropped to -5 deg F with 50-60 mph gusts.
- Fit with my Giro helmet was perfect and the goggles did not interfere at all with my eye-glasses. Fantastic fit for my square to oval face.
- Goggles do not have a cheap or knock-off appearance. My 17-yr old reluctantly but whole-heartedly admitted it performed and looked on par with the other brand-name, expensive models. She told me to purchase one for her too. I think she finally realizes that brand names do not necessarily mean quality products. I swear their generation is all about brand names.
Over all they are leaps and bounds better than my old Bolle brand goggles which costs so much more.