OutdoorMaster OTG Ski Goggles - Over Glasses Ski/Snowboard Goggles for Men, Women & Youth - 100% UV Protection
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- OTG (OVER-THE-GLASSES) DESIGN - Ski goggles that fits over glasses. Suitable for both ADULTS AND YOUTH.
- ANTI-FOG LENS & EXCELLENT OPTICAL CLARITY - Dual-layer lens technology with anti-fog coated inner lens gives you a FOG-FREE SKI EXPERIENCE.
- SAFE & RELIABLE WITH UV PROTECTION - Soft TPU frame with lenses that provide 100% UV400 protection and YEARS OF RELIABLE USE.
- UNIVERSAL HELMET COMPATIBILITY - Extra long elastic strap ensures great helmet compatibility with all helmets. Suitable for both adults & teens.
- WHAT YOU GET: 1 x OutdoorMaster OTG Ski Goggles, 1 x Carrying Pouch, CUSTOMER-FAVORITE 1 YEAR WARRANTY and friendly customer service.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
OutdoorMaster OTG Ski Goggles
- Lens Size: 7 inches (W) x 3.6 inches (H)
- Lens Material: PC + UV
- Frame Material: TPU
- In order not to damage the anti-fog layer when cleaning your goggles, carefully clean the lens with a soft tissue.
- Store the goggles at a dry & well ventilated place after use to dispel sweat & humidity.
- Avoid scrubbing the lens too frequently as it may reduce the performance of the anti-fog coating.
- Avoid using cosmetics when wearing goggles in order to avoid stains and discoloring of the frame's foam.
- 1 x OutdoorMaster Goggles
- 1 x Carrying Pouch
|OutdoorMaster OTG Ski Goggles||OutdoorMaster Ski Goggles PRO||OutdoorMaster Kids Ski Goggles||OutdoorMaster Ski Goggles Pro X||OutdoorMaster 2-pack Kids & Youth Ski Goggles||OutdoorMaster Cylindrical Ski Goggles|
|Lens Color||Mirror Coated/Clear||Mirror Coated/Clear||Mirror Coated/Clear||Mirror Coated/Clear||Mirror Coated/Clear||Mirror Coated/Clear|
|Lens VLT Options||All Conditions||All Conditions||All Conditions||All Conditions||All Conditions||All Conditions|
|Over The Glass||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Light filtering and visibility was surprisingly great for the cloudy day it was. I would imagine even better on a sunny day.
- Fogging was not a problem at all and the temperature dropped to -5 deg F with 50-60 mph gusts.
- Fit with my Giro helmet was perfect and the goggles did not interfere at all with my eye-glasses. Fantastic fit for my square to oval face.
- Goggles do not have a cheap or knock-off appearance. My 17-yr old reluctantly but whole-heartedly admitted it performed and looked on par with the other brand-name, expensive models. She told me to purchase one for her too. I think she finally realizes that brand names do not necessarily mean quality products. I swear their generation is all about brand names.
Over all they are leaps and bounds better than my old Bolle brand goggles which costs so much more.
Top international reviews
These goggles are fantastic, they hardly misted up at all and when they did, starting to move cleared them almost instantly. The lense colour is striking but doesn’t affect your view at all. The strap is long enough to fit round any helmet. Definitely worth a purchase!
The quality and build of these for the price is exceptional, The Tinted Visor is also very good quality to not like other cheaper models I've seen/used. If you want a functioning pair of cheap goggles for skiing or snowboarding I'd highly recommend these for the price.
Turns out these were as as good as or better than googles twice the cost. Really liked the curved lense, just perhaps needed a higher VLT option, and choice of reflective coatings. For the price though, can't fault it.
No problems with the company selling them as they turned up the day after the order so am very happy overall.
The polarisation is not very detailed. Not only this but I think there is a design flaw with them. They seep light in through the side of the frame where there is a breathable foam which creates a really bad reflection(almost unusable in certain conditions). Also, after atleast an hour of skiing the goggles became ichy to wear and began to irritate my face. This is unusual because my face is not usually sensitive. This did not happen to my previous goggles. After normal use with no bumps or falls, the goggles scratched very easily which effected the clarity.
*this is a constructive review picking out the problems.
I sent them back for a refund.
**The outdoor satisfaction team politely notified me to say that they have taken my review on board to make changes to them, improving them further.
please leave a like if this helped. Thanks