- Save 5% each on OutdoorsmanLab Sleeping Pad offered by DESC LLC when you purchase 2 or more. Enter code 5EE2KKNG at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Outdoorsman Lab Ultralight Sleeping Pad - Ultra-Compact for Backpacking, Camping, Travel w Air-Support Cells Design…
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- GET A GREAT NIGHT OF SLEEP CAMPING AND BACKPACKING - No more sore back or annoying discomfort from every little rocks or leafs underneath! This 2" thick PATENT PENDING ultralight sleeping pad uses individual (but interconnected) air cells that can adjust to your body shape to provide optimal comfort, support, and warmth (R-value 1.3).
- YOU WON'T MISS YOUR MATTRESS AT HOME - Great comfort and support with our interconnected, self-adjusting air-cell design that conforms to your body
- PERFECT FOR BACKPACKING, CAMPING,TRAVEL - Ultralight, Ultra-Compact and weights only ~16 oz and packs down TINY to 8"x3"x3". Easily fit in your backpack and go with included sack. Get a great night of sleep wherever you go.
- INFLATE / DEFLATE IN SECONDS - Easy-to-use air valve allows for quick inflation (in 10 - 15 breaths) and deflation (in seconds!)
- MADE TO LAST WITH LIFETIME WARRANTY - durable and weather-proof w/ ultralight ripstop 20D Nylon fabric and extruded TPU layer. Fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
OutdoorsmanLab is on a mission to bring you GREAT outdoor gears at REVOLUTIONARY prices. It's simple - Great gear, great price, great outcome
OutdoorsmanLab is a small, innovative outdoor gear company. Our goal is to bring you great outdoor gear with unique designs and features at a revolutionary price.
Our gear provides an unmatched combination of features, value, and performance that you will not find anywhere else.
All our gear is thoughtfully designed and tested to exceed your expectations.
*Be sure to check out our full range of top quality, thoughtfully designed products by OutdoorsmanLab.
Choose OutdoorsmanLab gear for your next Outdoor adventure!
Ultralight Sleeping Pad That Delivers Ultra-Comfortable Night Of Sleep To You!
You Won't Miss Your Mattress
- Wake-up Refreshed and Pain-Free
- Sleeping on a CLOUD! Super comfortable for ANY sleep positions.
- Interconnected diamond shaped air cells that self-adjust to your body to provide optimal support and comfort with great stability.
- Isolated air cells that limit air flow and reduce heat loss due to convection to provide warmth without bulkiness.
- EVERY OUNCE COUNTS when you go backpacking - Weights ~16 oz MUCH LIGHTER than other competitors (up to 40%)!
- Packs down to as small as 8"x3.5". SMALLER than your water bottle or typical travel umbrella.
- Inflated size: 73"x21.6"x2.2"
Made to last, Comfortable surface, Quiet, Slip Resistant, and Weather Proof.
- 20D Ripstop Woven Nylon - NOT the cheaper, heavier, lower grade polyester fabric.
- Same fabrics in the top of the line down sleeping bags!
- Super strong, durable, and comfortable!
- Laminated TPU coating that won't deliminate or breakdown even under extremely weather
- Takes almost no room in you pack but opens up big and comfortable
- R-value of 1.3, good for 40F with appropriate sleeping bag (choose OutdoorsmanLab sleeping bag!)
- Works perfectly with hammock, chair, in/under sleeping bags, in the tent, or any hard surfaces for great comfort!
EASY TO USE FEATURES
Super Easy to Inflate and Deflate
Large air valve for easy inflation / deflation in seconds.
Premium packaging (in a box!)
Packs Down TINY w/ included sack.
Super small packaging, easy to carry with included carrying bag.
Pair with other OutdoorsmanLab gear such as OutdoorsmanLab sleepng bag and OutdoorsmanLab backpacking tent for great outdoor adventure experience.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
1,589 customer reviews
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-8 of 1,589 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Back from my trip to Alaska... it dropped down below freezing (30 degree) while I was there. I can actually say it performed well compared to the Thermarest Prolite. I took both and had them side by side in my CopperSpur ultra lightweight tent. For comfort, this sleeping pad actually beats the Thermarest in the field. I could not tell really the difference in heat reflection or drain, while laying upon either one. So I went with comfort, and this sleeping pad wins in my book.
Now with that being said if you are a spasm sleeper ((Which I used to be but after having this pad I now sleep still)) than one fix I found that works is putting the pad inside your sleeping bag with you and that way you can't roll off. Not really a con seeing as how being a fitfull would be a user problem. It's also worth mentioning that I've seen some sleeping bags with elastic straps on the underside specifically for sleeping pads. I'm rambling a bit now but it is a little long but I find that's perfect for placing my pillow on so thats for the people complaining about length, lastly for reference I'm 5'6 230lbs of a muscular build. Hope this helps anyone interested in an affordable sleeping bag.
The valve design is epic. It has a one way large mouth valve that fills up quickly and doesn't leak at all in between breaths. Deflating it is as easy and popping your finger in there and squeezing out the air. I got it to pack right back down to the same size it came in.
Update: A few more days in the woods, and no problems at all. It did seem soft after the first night, but I think it just stretched, because it has been stable after that. No leaks, and a lot less noise than my NeoAir. I'm happy.
Would recommend to others.
I took it with me on a 6-day 50-mile backpacking trip in July. With nothing but this pad between me and the ground, I was quite warm and comfortable. Temps even got below freezing a couple nights, and I was fine. Unfortunately, it sprung a tiny leak the second to last night. It was small enough that I only had to wake up once in the night to blow air in, but still an inconvenience. The pad came with patches, but I didn't have adhesive so I couldn't fix it.
I emailed them later to ask how to use the patch to fix the leak, and this is where the biggest value of the OutdoorsmanLab pad is. Their customer service is amazing. They responded to my email within 30 minutes, recommending 2 different adhesive options for repairing the pad with the patches. And without being asked, they shipped a brand new pad to me WITH ADHESIVE PATCHES in case I ever needed to do a repair in the woods again.