- Save 5% when you purchase a sleeping pad and a 4-season dark blue sleeping bag. Enter code 4SEASONP at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply). Select "Add both to Cart" to automatically apply promo code 4SEASONP. Offered by Outdoorsman Lab. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% when you purchase a sleeping pad and a 3-season orange sleeping bag. Enter code ORANGESP at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply). Select "Add both to Cart" to automatically apply promo code ORANGESP. Offered by Outdoorsman Lab. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% when you purchase a sleeping pad and a 3-season sky blue hooded sleeping bag. Enter code SKYBLUEP at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply). Select "Add both to Cart" to automatically apply promo code SKYBLUEP. Offered by Outdoorsman Lab. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Amazon Business : For business-only pricing, quantity discounts and FREE Shipping. Register a free business account
OutdoorsmanLab Ultralight Sleeping Pad - Ultra-Compact for Backpacking, Camping, Travel w Air-Support Cells Design (Blue)
|Price:||$39.99 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
$2.00 extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- PATENTED (D802,336) SLEEPING BAG PAD TECHNOLOGY: Our camping mat has a patented design that conforms to your body shape. You’ll wake up refreshed, energized, and ready to explore nature.
- ULTRA-LIGHT COMFORTABLE CAMPING PAD: The perfect sleeping pad for camping & addition to your backpacking gear. Sleep even better under the stars with a mattress that fits a wide range of sleeping bags.
- BUILT TO LAST: Our thick, durable camping mat is made of lightweight, flexible, abrasion-resistant Nylon. The high-quality material used for our sleeping pads is water and rip resistant ensuring you will enjoy it for many camping trips to come.
- EASY INFLATION & DEFLATION: Our self inflating camping mat has an easy-to-use air valve for quick inflation (10-15 breaths). A few more breaths provide extra firmness & support. Your camping accessories are incomplete without this camping sleeping pad.
- USA-BASED FAMILY-OWNED BUSINESS: Our 100% SATISFACTION PROMISE to YOU. We will respond in less than 24 hrs. We offer a 30-DAY NO QUESTIONS ASKED REFUND. FREE REPLACEMENT if DEFECTIVE and NO RETURN NEEDED.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
More items to explore
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Outdoorsman Lab was founded with a scientific mindset, the spirit of the great outdoors and a mission to offer innovative, well-made, high-performance outdoor gear at a great value. We work hard to craft innovative designs with select high quality materials to create exceptional, affordable outdoor gear that stands out from other products on the market. Our gear is thoughtfully designed and rigorously tested to exceed your expectations while providing an unmatched combination of premium features, performance, and value.
Based in the foothills of the beautiful Rocky Mountains in Colorado USA, we believe outdoor adventures should be a fun, comfortable, and safe experience. Our goal is to provide you with reliable quality gear so you can come back relaxed, recharged, and ready to plan your next adventure. So, whether you are heading out on a weeks-long backpacking adventure or just going on a weekend camping trip with your family, Outdoorsman Lab has the gear you need at the prices you love.
Thoughtfully designed and rigorously tested to exceed your expectations.
Outdoorsman Lab - Ultralight Compact Sleeping Pad & Pillow
- Weekend Travel
Ultralight, compact, and durable Outdoorsman Lab sleeping pads for backpacking have all of the premium features you need.
- Lightweight: 14.5 oz cot pad perfect for backpacking and hiking
- Compact Size: 8" x 3" x 3" for carrying and storage
- Inflated Size: 73" x 21.6" x 2.2" fits all types of single sleeping bags
- Easy-to-Use Air Valve: Quick inflation with 10-15 breaths and deflates in seconds
- Thickness: 2.2" for optimal comfort, support, and warmth
- R-Value: 2.2 for 4-season warmth
- Material: durable 200 ripstop woven Nylon with a laminated TPU coating
- Inflatable Pillow: large 11” x 9” pillow is easy to inflate with only 3-6 breaths (pillow is available in bundle only)
Outdoorsman Lab Sleeping Pad Features
Ultralight & Compact
Our ultralight, compact backpacking sleeping pads are the perfect accessory for your camping and hiking adventures. The floor mattress for sleep deflates quickly and folds easily to fit in the included storage pack. It’s about the size of a water bottle to conveniently fit in your backpack.
Your Best Outdoor Experience
Enjoying the great outdoors doesn’t mean you have to toss, turn, and shiver all night. Our patented sleeping pad technology provides optimal support, comfort, and warmth. The isolated air cells limit air flow and reduce heat loss.
Patented Sleeping Pad Technology
Outdoorsman Lab didn't just create a great sleeping pad; we innovated it. Our exclusive design is engineered to give you a great night's sleep, wherever you may roam.
|Outdoorsman Lab Ultralight Sleeping Pad||Outdoorsman Lab Ultralight Sleeping Pad||Outdoorsman Lab Ultralight Sleeping Pad||Outdoorsman Lab 360 Smart Valve Self Inflating Sleeping Pad||Outdoorsman Lab Ultralight Sleeping Pad and Pillow Bundle|
|Dimension ( length x width x height in inches)||73” x 21.6” x 2.2”||73” x 21.6” x 2.2”||73” x 21.6” x 2.2”||78" x 25" x 3"||73” x 21.6” x 2.2”|
|Weight||14.5 oz||14.5 oz||14.5 oz||112 oz (7 lbs)||14.5 oz|
|Temperature Rating||R-value 2.2||R-value 2.2||R-value 2.2||R-value 8+||R-value 2.2|
|Style||Fits single size sleeping bags||Fits single size sleeping bags||Fits single size sleeping bags||Fits single size sleeping bags||Fits single size sleeping bags|
|Colors||Blue||Orange||Green||Azure||Blue, Orange, Green|
|Features||Inflates/Deflates quickly and rolls up easily to compact 8” x 3” x 3”||Inflates/Deflates quickly and rolls up easily to compact 8” x 3” x 3”||Inflates/Deflates quickly and rolls up easily to compact 8” x 3” x 3”||Self inflating with Smart 360 Valve||Inflates/Deflates quickly and rolls up easily to compact 8” x 3” x 3”|
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I've never heard of this company before but after a tip from a friend I went for it. Glad I did! Going to check out what else they have. No joke!
This things is very comfortable! I've slept on it for 3 weeks now since originally shooting a review for it (which was after two nights). I LOVE that I can sleep on my side. The claimed 1.3 r-value is pretty realistic. I'm 5 foot 11 inches and it fits me perfectly. Did I mention how comfortable I am sleeping on my side?!
Ease of use-
The inflation port seals well and has not leaked on me. It's actually double sealed and the inner-flap keeps the air inside sealed after each breath you blow into it. Deflating it is just as easy. I like to roll it up first to get all the air out, unroll, then fold it up into halves, halves again, roll again, and put back into the original pouch.
I've had this down on a tent floor on top of gravel, rocks, and even in a car on top of cardboard. I've slept on it with a sleeping bag, without a bag, in jeans, in shorts, on my back, on my side, sat on it, hung out on it with my stomach and elbows, and on and on! It's held up really well!
I bought 2 of these and one came with a small cut in it so I contacted their customer service and they sent me a new one right away! The customer service is one of the best I’ve ever dealt with and that alone is worth a fortune to me.
Very pleased with the product and company as a whole!
Now with that being said if you are a spasm sleeper ((Which I used to be but after having this pad I now sleep still)) than one fix I found that works is putting the pad inside your sleeping bag with you and that way you can't roll off. Not really a con seeing as how being a fitfull would be a user problem. It's also worth mentioning that I've seen some sleeping bags with elastic straps on the underside specifically for sleeping pads. I'm rambling a bit now but it is a little long but I find that's perfect for placing my pillow on so thats for the people complaining about length, lastly for reference I'm 5'6 230lbs of a muscular build. Hope this helps anyone interested in an affordable sleeping bag.
Top international reviews
Cheap compared to other brands
Packs down very small
Very easy to inflate/deflate
only 4 stars because I'm not convinced about the longevity of this item compared to other more expensive brands but also a fraction of the cost
when kneeling on the pad your knee will touch the ground (doesn't happen on more expensive brands) however once laying flat it does keep you off the ground. This may be an issue for some people.
Update: The next time I went to use the pad, it would no longer stay inflated all night. A tiny puncture has developed where the material bends next to one of the seams. The puncture is so small that it is invisible to the naked eye. I found it by holding the pad under water. Due to the location of the puncture being on a bend, I'm not hopeful that a repair patch will work. I would no longer recommend the pad, and certainly would not pay £85 for it. It was treated carefully and lasted for one trip. Reduced to 3 stars for poor longevity.
Really small and lite. It compresses down even smaller than shown.
Comes with puncture repair kit.
It took a bit more to inflate than I thought, but that's not a problem, it is very comfortable and exactly what I was after
Too long really though as you have to put your pillow on the matt, however because the material is so slippery it inevitably slides off.
-2 stars as it is such a NOISY sleeping mat. Every toss or turn wakes up the entire campsite making it very antisocial to sleep on in a 2 man tent