Honest Outfitters Single & Double Camping Hammock With Hammock Tree Straps,Portable Parachute Nylon Hammock for Backpacking travel
|Price:||$18.99 - $29.99|
- Comfortable And Support 500 pounds: This double hammocks fits 2 people comfortably, Lay down with your friend or loved one and still have plenty of room. Because of new 210T nylon, the BACKPACKING hammocks provide relaxing support for 500 pounds
- Super Lightweight And Easy Setup: The portable hammocks is fit for camping or travel because of its lightweight. You will have everything you need for quick and easy hanging setup. It will take less than 3 minutes to hang your camping hammock on a tree or nearby objects using the hammock straps
- Great Gift: Adults, kids, people who travel, beach goers, tent campers, they all LOVE out hammock! It's a great gift for traveling, camping, backpacking, or just hanging and relaxing in the patio
- Package: Include a double camping hammocks(118L * 78W inches), two hammock straps (10 feets) and two solid steel carabiners
- Money Back Promise: We promise you will love our Hammock, or we'll return your money back in 5 hours. You can keep the hammock, this is our crazy promise. We don't lie
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Honest Outfitters give you the best camping hammock. Compare to the other hammocks, our portable hammock is extremely SOFT and comfortable.
- Good Quality The hammock is made of super strong 210T parachute nylon material. This soft, breathable and mildew-resistant nylon cloth will last for a long lifetime. We have employed high-grade nylon triple interlocked stitches to maximize hammock strength for your ultimate safety. So the hammock are tested to hold up to 400-500lbs(single hammock: 400lbs, double hammock 500lbs).
- Setup Fast And Easy Our package includes hammock straps and carabiners for easy setup. It will take less than 3 minutes to hang your camping hammock on a tree or nearby objects using the hammock straps. An integrated stuff sack makes packing up fast and simple.
- Guaranteed If you looking for high quality hammock at an affordable price, please try Honest Outfitters hammock. We guarantee your 100% satisfaction! If you are not satisfied, please contact us. then we'll replace it for free or refund your money! No questions asked! No hassle!
- Why choose our hammock Compare other's hammock, our hammock
1. Larger and comfortable, our double hammock is 78 inches width and 118 inches length, our single hammock is 55 inches width and 108 inches length. It also feel very comfortable.
2. Our hammock set use hammock straps rather than rope, so our hammock set up easier and faster.
3. Our carabiners are safer and stronger. It can support 1000 pounds-force and don't have sharp edges that snag your hammock or hammock straps.
4. If you don't love it, contact us and we'll refund your money in 5 hours, you can still keep the hammock. This is our crazy promise, we don't lie.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Seller Warranty DescriptionWay Too Easy Money Back Promise 100%-money-back-guarantee within 1 year, Free replacement within 3 years after purchase
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Seems sturdy. I'm a big guy, and though there was the expected initial sag when I first got in the hammock, it settled in quickly and felt solid enough.
2. Roomy. The single size had plenty of room for me to stretch out diagonally (properly).
3. Packed size. Once the compression strap is cinched down, the package is slightly bigger than a softball. The compression strap is also a nice touch, of itself.
4. Color was true to the picture.
5. Cheap price
1. Stated weight was inaccurate. The specs show that the single hammock as a package should weigh 1.5 pounds (24 oz.). Actual weight on my digital scale was 28.9 oz. (18.9oz. hammock, 10 oz. straps) Five ounces might not seem like much, but if you're a backpacker, that's a huge error.
2. Near useless straps. The included straps seem well built, but they only have a loop at each end, without any sort of intermediate adjustment buckle or loop system (I have read in the q&a section that the double hammock's straps have 16 loops, which would work out fairly well). This means that unless your trees are exactly the correct diameter and distance apart, you will have too much slack in the line. I ended up tying a slippery half hitch with a half hitch locker to one of the carabiners to get the correct "hang". This works for now because the strap is new and slick, but under sufficient weight, I suspect that the half hitch could become hard to untie.
3. Stated weight capacities were inconsistent. The instruction tag shows that the hammock's weight capacity is 500 pounds. However, the sewn-on tag on the hammock itself states that the max weight is 400 pounds. Either way, it's well over what I'll ever put in it, but a 100 pound discrepancy seems misleading and possibly disastrous for one's backside
To sum up, the hammock is worth three stars, but only when the low price is factored in.
We arrived at the campsite and I first set up the other, single hammock. It was fairly simple, though the tree straps were nylon ropes, which tended to slip about a half inch each after my daughter got in, but then they remained tight. The straps included with your double hammock, however, were much more simple and easier to adjust, which made it a breeze to get all set up. Once hung, it was easy enough to get into and out of without fear of tipping (a problem we've run into with our more traditional hammock). It wasn't long before I had fallen asleep in your hammock with my daughter sharing the space, reading a book.
When we did eventually go on our hike to the lake, we brought both hammocks. Again, the straps provided with the Honest Outfitters double hammock are very easy to adjust, meaning set up for that was quick. My wife and daughter were already enjoying swaying in the breeze while I was still trying to find the right adjustment for the other hammock.
All in all, I would say that the hammocks themselves were very similar; equally comfortable and portable, but the advantage has to go to the Honest Outfitters hammock for the following reasons:
1. The tree straps. These go quickly around the tree and, with the multiple loops, make adjusting the hammock to the perfect height and tension between the two trees incredibly easy. And though I saw on Amazon that the single hammock does not come with the multi-looped strap, I have to imagine that even the single looped strap would be easier than the nylon rope that came with the other hammock.
2. Storage. Both hammocks fold into the pouches that hang on the side of the hammock, but only the Honest Outfitters bag has the adjustable clasp that makes the bag smaller. The other hammock (and others I have seen) usually just go into the bag which is then cinched, and many of them don't have room for the tree straps.
3. Price. I did some quick comparison shopping, and found the Honest Outfitters to have the best price to average rating ratio on Amazon, and after trying it out for three days of camping, moving it several times, I can say that I am completely satisfied with the product, and would recommend the brand to anyone who may ask for advice. I am planning on purchasing the single hammock or maybe even another double to add to our camping supplies.
Thank you so much for putting what is clearly a lot of thought into the design of your hammock. You have made a family of three into three very happy campers!