Outland Living Model 870 Portable Propane Fire Pit, Black
Enhance your purchase
|Material||Alloy Steel, Stainless Steel|
|Style||Gas Fire Pit|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||19 x 19 x 11 inches|
|Item Weight||25 Pounds|
|Fuel Type||Liquefied Petroleum Gas|
|Product Dimensions||19"D x 19"W x 11"H|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ✓ PERFECT NO MESS CAMPFIRE: Say goodbye to dirty ash, expensive firewood, and bothersome smoke and enjoy a clean realistic propane campfire. The perfect outdoor centerpiece for camping trips, RV travels, tailgating get-togethers, beach parties, and family evenings on the backyard patio.
- ✓ COMPACT AND EASY TO TRANSPORT: Travel size fire pit is lightweight and portable; easily set up in minutes with no tools required. Matchless auto-ignition feature ensures a fast and simple start-up; all weather fire bowl delivers a clean and smokeless flame with cozy warmth and beautiful evening ambiance. Measures L 19” x W 19” x H 11” with total output of 58,000 BTU/HR.
- ✓ BEAT THE CAMPFIRE BAN: CSA approved fire pit is safe to use during most campfire bans; always check with the current fire restrictions in your area. Spark free propane campfire helps protect campgrounds and forested areas with a safer easy-to-use fire option. No assembly required
- ✓ COMPLETE FIRE PIT KIT: Includes Cover & Carry Kit, pre-attached 10-Ft hose to keep your standard 20-Lb propane tank cylinder (not included) safely out of sight, fully adjustable regulator with chrome valve knob for varying flame height, and 4.4-Lb natural lava rock set designed to enhance flickering effect. Optional accessories of CSA approved Natural Gas Conversion Kit 785 and Standard Carry Bag 760 available separately.
- ✓ SIGNATURE OUTLAND LIVING QUALITY: Durable high quality steel construction with protective enamel finish for dependable longevity; superior stainless steel burner, fasteners and contemporary decorative belt. Outland Living has outdoor living perfected so you can create the perfect ambiance to share stories and good times. Make new memories with family and friends, in comfort and style anywhere outdoors, with the Outland Firebowl Premium propane fire pit.
Customer ratings by feature
What's in the box
From the brand
From the manufacturer
|Fire Bowl Carry Bag (Sold Separately)||Propane Tank Cover (Sold Separately)||Propane Tank Cozy(Sold Separately)||Natural Gas Kit 785 (Sold Separately)||Y-SPLITTER (Sold Separately)|
|Features||This carry bag is designed to not only protect your Standard/Deluxe/Premium Fire Pit, but also to isolate it during transport or storage and confine any dust/debris.||Transforms your unsightly standard 20 lb/5 gallon propane tank into a functional tabletop, while keeping it clean and protected from the outdoor elements.||Protects your tank and extends its service life. Get the most out of your 20lb propane tank while improving the look of your patio.||This natural gas conversion kit is well equipped with everything you need to convert your Premium Fire Pit (Model 870) from propane to natural gas.||Save space by sharing a propane tank between two products with this convenient Y-split adapter. CSA approved to be used with a standard 20 lb propane tank.|
|Sold Separately||*This item is available separately for purchase.||*This item is available separately for purchase.||*This item is available separately for purchase.||*This item is available separately for purchase.||*This item is available separately for purchase.|
|Firecube Fire Pit||Standard Fire Pit||Deluxe Fire Pit||Premium fire Pit||Cypress Fire Pit||Mega Fire Pit|
|Weight||19.4 lbs||22 lbs||23 lbs||25 lbs||26 lbs||34 lbs|
|Cover + Carry Kit Included||✓||-||✓||✓||✓||Soft Cover|
|Carry Bag Available (Sold Separately)||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Natural Gas Conversion Kit Available (Sold Separately)||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Item Dimensions (LxWxH)||14" x 14" x 9"||19" x 19" x 11"||19" x 19" x 11"||19" x 19" x 11"||21" x 21" x 9.25"||24" x 24" x 13"|
Compare with similar items
Perfect for outdoor recreation, the auto-ignition Outland firebowl premium adds ambiance to any outdoor activity and offers the easy alternative to traditional labour intensive campfires. This 19" diameter certified fire pit is safe to use during most campfire bans, you can bring the warmth and experience of a cozy campfire with you anywhere outdoors. Our 58,000 btu fire bowls are constructed from high-quality steel with a protective powder coating and enamel finish for long lasting durability. Features of the outland firebowl premium include stainless steel burner & fasteners, chrome knob with rubber comfort-grip, and a 1 year manufacturer's limited warranty on all products. Outland living is committed to consumer safety and satisfaction; all of our propane fire pits are CSA approved. Selecting a fire pit with an accredited certification ensures not only your safety has been considered but also the design and manufacturing standards have been approved through independent expert testing. in most instances burning a propane fire pit without CSA or UL certification during a burn ban is prohibited. sit back and relax knowing that your outland firebowl premium accurately performs at the 58,000 btu output advertised while exceeding safety standards. The outland firebowl premium uses a standard 20 lb (5 gallon) propane tank (not included) and burns clean and smokeless, Giving off enough heat to enjoy with family and friends anywhere outdoors. New CSA approved natural gas conversion kit 785 and outland carry bag 760 now available separately!
Don’t burn yourself! Do not touch or handle the firebowl when hot! To avoid injury always allow the firebowl to cool down for at least 30 minutes before moving and handling the appliance. Never handle rocks which have not been allowed to cool from exposure to flame. Never attempt to rearrange rocks while unit is ignited
Reviewed in the United States on January 8, 2016
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Penny m. on December 18, 2018
I would highly recommend some sort of carry bag for it. Either the one they sell as an option, or a 33 gallon plastic garbage bag. The fake rocks it comes with rub together during transit making dust particals and we didn't want that stuff in our inclosed truck bed. We used a garbage bag, but it tore to shreds on our trip, so we'll probably get the carry bag.
The straps work well and are very stiff, which can make it difficult to attach but I'd rather deal with that and make sure the lid doesn't come off while it's being carried around. It started easy as well.
I would recommend this fire pit for backcountry camping for sure.
Some have had trouble with auto ignition. Turning the dial slowly gives the gas a moment to flow before the igniter functions - and mine has worked reliably. I like the portability that the included strap offers. I was surprised to learn it is NOT intended to be left out, exposed to the weather - hence the carrying strap. I use a tiny 5 lb propane tank which makes it very portable. I expect to get 3-4 30-minute sessions per refill for lounging by the pond in the Spring and Fall. Curious to see if the Koi are attracted to the flames.
By ISail7Seas on June 3, 2020
We are long time devotees of the "campfire" experience, and I was honestly a little sceptical of a gas fire, but I have to admit that the convenience alone was huge. While we did still buy wood for "real fires" a few times, at $4 - 7 per bundle, it's easy burn through $30 or more in an evening. As much as we ended up using this unit, it probably paid for itself on that first trip. One bottle of propane lasted for the whole 10 day trip. It was also very nice to get up on a chilly morning and with a twist of the knob have a nice little fire with the morning coffee. Works just as well for those impromptu evenings on the patio. Highly recommend.
Top reviews from other countries
It surprisingly, throws out good heat. Enough that we have to turn it down and move back a bit. That's the sign of a good fire!
For those wondering, the floor boards under the fire pit are barely warm after we have had it on for a couple hours.
I managed to get about 7-8 hrs out of a 20 lb tank (which aren’t filled to 20 lbs) varying between max and 1/2 output, which pleasantly surprised me. I think I could squeeze more time out with practice as the max setting isn’t required to keep people warm.