Outlander Ultra Lightweight Packable Water Resistant Travel Hiking Backpack Daypack Handy Foldable Camping Outdoor Backpack
|Price:||$17.32 - $26.54|
- Water-resistant and DURABLE. The backpack is made from highly rip and water-resistant nylon fabric, which provides strength and long-lasting performance, with minimal weight. Stress points are reinforced with bar tacking for increased longevity. We use durable 2-way Abrasion Resistant SBS Metal Zippers across the backpack.
- COMPACT. Folds into zippered inner pocket to fit anywhere. Unfolds from pocket to backpack. A must-have on any trip.
- LIGHTWEIGHT(0.46/0.5 Pounds) and ROOMY(20/33 Liters). A true space saver. Stuff the bag into its own pocket for storage and unzip it when you reach your destination. Avoid overweight baggage charges by simply unfolding it from your luggage and using it as a carry on for your excess baggage.
- MULTIPLE COMPARTMENTS. Features a classic shape with several pockets for storage and organization. This backpack has a roomy main compartment, two front zipper pockets to hold small accessories, one internal zippered security pocket for valuable items and two side pockets for water bottles or umbrellas.
- NEW VERSION Includes a carabiner clip so you attach things or clip it to things.Ultra-light. Ultra-durable. Ultra-awesome
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
MOST DURABLE LIGHTWEIGHT BACKPACKS AT AFFORDABLE PRICE!
With a stylish look, this packable go-anywhere pack is for super-minimalists who make every gram count. Ultra-light. Ultra-durable. Ultra-awesome. The backpack is perfect for day-to-day use or occasional travel.
WE PACK WELL ABOVE OUR WEIGHT!
Our backpack fits an astonishing 33L all while weighing under 0.5lb. What it really
means is that you can fit 26 of our backpacks into a single one. We aren’t kidding –
we’ve actually tried this. And for those of you keeping score at home, 26 Outlander
Travel Backpacks weigh in at around 13 lb. combined. For those among us who are
more inclined to be practical, the backpack fits anything from clothing to souvenirs.
SUPERSIZE ME (AND THE OPPOSITE TOO)!
When not in use, this backpack shrinks to the size of a generously sized hamburger.
So stow it away and unfurl it in an instant when the moment calls.
20L: Unfold: 16.92x10.63x7.08 inches,
Fold: 6.29x5.90x1.97 inches
33L: Unfold: 19x13x8.2 inches,
Fold: 6.29x5.90x2 inches.
MULTIPLE USES, MULTIPLE COMPARTMENTS, MULTIPLE COLOURS
We optimized this backpack for versatility and adaptability. The ultra-light design will add no unnecessary weight to your load. You’ll have mesh side pockets for water bottles and umbrellas, along with outside zipper compartments providing quick access to smaller items. And with a sleek design meeting a wide choice of colors, we’re confident this backpack will score as highly on looks as it does on functionality.
A TRUE SPACE SAVER
Add no unnecessary weight to your load. Stuff the bag into its own pocket for storage, and unzip it when you reach your destination.
Avoid overweight charges, simply unfold from your luggage and use it as a carry on for your excess baggage.
RESISTANT TO WATER, WEATHER, AND WEAR & TEAR
We constructed the Outlander Travel Backpack out of highly rip-proof and water resistant nylon, which remains light without sacrificing durability. The only zipper we use is a durable two-way Abrasion Resistant SBS Metal Zipper. On top of this, we reinforced stress points with bar tacking. In other words, we take durability very seriously.
We’ve looked into problems in a small percentage of our backpacks, and have engineered solutions. For those who bought a bag with any issue, please don’t hesitate to reach us and we’ll send you one of our newly updated bags, free of charge!
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
7,446 customer reviews
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-5 of 7,446 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The shoulder straps are also very very comfortable.
Did I mention that I'm 6'5", 320? I'm a big dude, and, while I looked like a tween girl with a mini-backpack, I was totally comfortable in this pack, and it easily went on and off.
I actually now have recommended this bag to many of my friends who travel now as well!
I bought the smaller size at first but realized it wasn't big enough for all my electronics. So I purchased the larger one. It was great! It provides more room than a purse and leaves me hands free. It's big enough to carry some art supplies too. Like a dry media watercolor palette.
I was going to return the smaller one but decided to keep it and use it at my destination instead of a purse. It weighs so little and it is so practical. I keep it folded into it's little pouch when in transit. Voila! I have a purse at the other end.
We got a lot of painting done on my last trip to France with a bunch of my friends who I reccomended this bad to in the end! I got tons of compliments on how efficient it was at storing all of my equipment. The backpack helped me get to the WorkshopsInFrance.com
As a carry on bag, it meets all of the requirements to travel on an aircraft. I can bring it on the plane and store it in the overhead storage or under the seat in front of me with no problem. It also distributes weight evenly so even if I have all of my heave painting supplies, laptop and camera in it, it doesn't cut into my shoulder at all when carrying it around the airport. I can travel with piece of mind, not worrying about dragging a huge bag around, it really doesn't bother me at all.