AMORTEK Outlet Wall Mount Holder for Google Home Mini, A Space-Saving Accessories for Google Home Mini Voice Assistant (White)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- SPEAKER WALL MOUNT - Designed for Google Home Mini (Device is not included)
- SIMPLE YET FUNCTIONAL - No drilling holes or screwing, easily mount your Google Home Mini anywhere while hiding the cable. This mount requires no extra hardware as it uses the power cord that comes with the Mini.
- PERFECT CORD ARRANGEMENT - Say goodbye to long ugly cord bunched up behind the Mini, it frees up the counter space and provides a much cleaner look, also keeps your speaker safe from any potential damage due to liquid spills or food splatter.
- BETTER MOBILITY, VISIBILITY AND SOUND - Keeps your speaker on wall vertically, and allows it to project louder when she's singing out facing you instead of yelling up from flat on her back, providing you good audition experience.
- ELEGANT AND CONVENIENT DESIGN - Aesthetically pleasing design that let your Mini become an Elegant home decoration. An essential Google Home Mini accessories that you must have!
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
To Install: 1. Feed the power cord through the mount from behind. 2. Plug in the Google Home Mini. 3. Insert The Google Home Mini into the mount. 4. Wrap the power cord around the Google Home Mini inside the mount. 5. Insert the plug into place. The power cord goes into a slot. 6. Plug in your Google Home Mini!
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- There is no easy to wind the long cable at the back of the Google Mini. You have to do it manually and basically shove the cable at the back.
- That brings me to my second point that holders at the back are flimsy, I actually broke one of them trying to shove that long cable in the back. Either provide an easy way to wind the cable easily and lock it in the back OR provide a small cable that can replace the long one (so I don't need the long cable).
- Thirdly, the socket does not rotate, I wish it would so I can easily to turn it and install it the way I wanted too.
I had a hard time since my wall plugs are NOT at a good height from the floor in the bedroom. I had something occupying the top plug already (that is big) and I cannot rotate the socket 180 degrees since it touches the ground. If the socket rotated I could have installed this at a 90-degree angle.
Nonetheless, I figured how to make it work for and so far it looks neat. Improve on some of these quirks and I am sure you'll have an even nicer product to sell.
I received this product in a timely manner. It wasn't damaged as it was packed in a bigger box for consolidated shipping via amazon prime.
Please don't expect this product to be solid as metal. It is made out of plastic. It is sturdy for what it is. The limitations that would impact the product itself is your own electrical outlet/cover. I don't think it will ever be flush to the wall unless you do something about it or request future improvements.
I did find that the design itself hindered the mic reception as I felt I had to stand directly in front of it and not off to the side somewhere.
What I did appreciate about this company is that they were proactive in reaching out to their customers upon delivery to ensure there were no damages. I appreciate that and will continue to support small businesses as such.
You can provide feedback to them for future improvements and other development of needed products.