Other Sellers on Amazon
Wall Outlet Organizer Storage for Your Home Office Bathroom
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The Outlet Organizer can serve as an extra shelf designed to hold, small lightweight items
- Ideal for charging your cellphone or tablet, keep your devices charged at almost any vertical outlet
- Whether it's in the bathroom, kitchen, dorm room, bedroom or garage, the sturdy organizer can keep your mobile devices off your floor or tabletop
- Designed to fit a standard wall outlet measuring at 2 3/4 x 4 1/2, the outlet shelf can be installed within seconds
- Plug-in, charge, and hold common household items such as razors, electric toothbrushes, and power tools
|Save on AmazonBasics and SupplyMaster Safety Gear|
SupplyMaster Disposable Exam Nitrile Gloves, 400 pk $24.30
AmazonBasics Blue Light Blocking Safety Glasses, 12pk $54.99
AmazonBasics Noise Reduction Safety Earmuffs $11.99
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
This handy outlet wall organizer installs right over a standard wall outlet, neatly organizing electric devices so you can plug them to charge or unplug when not in use. Great for bathroom, kitchen or office; thoughtful design features a spool to wrap cords, keeping them untangled and out of the way, yet conveniently ready when needed. Mount cord organizer only where electrical items will not come into contact with water if they fall. Plastic.|||More Details^^^1. Turn off power at circuit breaker. 2. Loosen screw and detach existing wall plate. 3. Position the wall plate in the center of the Outlet Wall Organizer. 4. Place the assembled pieces over the outlet. 5. Replace screw and tighten. DO NOT OVER TIGHTEN SCREW. 6. Turn on power. WARNING: MOUNT ONLY WHERE ELECTRICAL ITEMS WILL NOT COME INTO CONTACT WITH WATER IF THEY FALL.
Showing 1-8 of 127 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The shelf is roomy and the raised edge is convenient for keeping things from rolling off. We previously tried a Power Perch and that one was much smaller (and also did not fit our outlet covers). Pleased with the final result.
Leviton 80703-W 1-Gang Duplex Device Receptacle Wallplate, Standard Size, Thermoplastic Nylon, Device Mount, White
for it to fit, however.
I also have had a VERY hard time finding a decent outlet cover in the correct size. Home Depot and Lowe's have both failed me so far.