- Paperback: 128 pages
- Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell; 1st edition (January 15, 1995)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0813828996
- ISBN-13: 978-0813828992
- Product Dimensions: 0.2 x 6.2 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #6,431,534 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Outline of Swine Diseases: A Handbook 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
There is a newer edition of this item:
See the Best Books of 2018 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
From the Back Cover
Presents basic facts regarding symptoms and treatment of swine diseases prevalent in the United States. An outline format, organized by body systems, aids rapid use.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|