Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 494 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 574 reviews
on April 5, 2014
I give this three stars because shipping was very fast, less than ten days to the US, and because I am happy with one of the two dresses I bought.

I got this dress in the coral and royal blue. The coral is very pretty, and while the fabric is quite sheer and a bit flimsy, I'm not too concerned about it. I feel it keeps it lightweight for summer. The coral looks exactly as shown in the photo. The royal blue, however, is the same style dress in the front, but in the photo it shows the upper back on ALL of the dresses as being full coverage, covering the entire upper back. This royal blue dress was more like a racerback type of back. It's as though not enough material was cut and sewn into the neck part. So honestly, it alters the whole "goddess" style of the dress. It also didn't have a label, but the coral did. It doesn't seem like all these dresses are being made from the same manufacturer, so you never know what you're going to end up with. Other than that, I am happy. I won't return it, it's not worth the cost of shipping. But I must admit I'm a bit disappointed because it was the style of the dress I fell in love with, and only one of the dresses I bought ended up looking exactly as pictured.

So, buyer beware.
11 comment| 97 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 18, 2015
Loved the dress, color was exactly as pictured. I got the coral one.The coils on the side move up and down so you can choose how high or low you want the neck line. Length was pefect. As you can see I am pregnant but the dress fit me perfectly its light weight soft and super comfortable.
review image
on December 5, 2014
First of all, it took the dress 5 weeks to get to the States from China. This is unacceptable! Wish they had mentioned in the listing that it wasn't a local seller. Secondly, once I received it, I reminded myself why I stopped buying from China a while ago - while their clothes is often very cute and fits Asian women perfectly, it almost never fits well Caucasian women. The dress that I received was not a royal blue color as on the picture, it was made of pure polyester, the length was mid-calf (the worst length for my type of body, thank you very much!), and it didn't fit in the upper body either. Worthless purchase that I can't even send back.
Amazon, when are you going to make buyers aware in the listings that their product is coming from overseas??? It's not about discriminating the foreign seller, on the contrary - it's a discrimination against US sellers that are making business in their own trading space. The buyer has the right to choose whether to buy from domestic or international seller.
on March 5, 2015
Love this dress, very flattering. Didn't expect for it to take 3 weeks to get here and was honestly thinking pretty negatively about the dress as a result. However, it was free shipping, very inexpensive and fits beautifully. Bought the teal one and the color is perfect. Purchasing additional ones for a wedding gift bag for guests.
review image
11 comment| 75 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 14, 2014
Fits a little big in the bust. The green is vibrant. Material is thin, but not see through. Could definitely wear when pregnant as stretches. Going to either try to shrink it in the dryer or alter it with sewing machine.
on August 16, 2015
It does the intended job. I hope these photos help.
review image review image
on April 14, 2015
Love this dress! It's so cute. I got it in the green and it looks absolutely perfect with my skin tone. It got here quicker than I expected which was awesome! For us big chested women, it fits wonderful I don't have to worry about a thing. The only bad thing about this dress was it came with basically two slinky's on the straps, like it literally was just springs. So I ended up taking those off and it looks 10X better. The springs made it look tacky. It's not too short or too long so I can wear any type of shoe with it. All over great buy! Might get some more in other colors!
on November 8, 2014
Okay I have bought alot of colors....the material is nice it is see thru...it is basically a pretty summer dress that you can find at the cheap stores like DEEs DII....
SO far I got:
The purple where online looks like a lavender color and in the pic it has a hue to it where it darkens at the bottom the one I received is more like a dark purple NOTHING like the pretty color shown.
I order "BABY Pink" well the one I got looks more like the Fushia or a hot pink so you may want to wary of receiving the wrong color???
The Aqua one in the description looks like a baby blue but the one I received looks more like the turquoise....the only one I got correctly was the white one...
So either the color is not as pictured OR the shipper (which btw these dresses are shipped by multiple shippers) just sent what they felt like....which I put a claim on.
But the dress is a pretty summer dress regardless atleast the ones I got so far....
Just received my blue which does match the color described and I am loving it as well as black...however the jade which is pictured as a vibrant dark emerald green does not match the one I received though it is still pretty the item is not as shown in the picture here at amazon.
on April 1, 2014
Was expecting the dress to be bright yellow as picture, but its more of a dark mustard color. Doesn't go with what it was intended for.
on November 25, 2015
This pink dress/lounging outfit is awesome!! It fits great, with room to spare, and makes my dumpy figure look hourglass-like!! Very, very flattering and suits my purpose of a sleeping, comfortable outfit. I plan to order more!!! I've been looking for a sleeping/lounge outfit for three years, and this is it. The fabric is incredibly soft, and the elastic very stretchy so one size would fit all. Elastic does not bind. This is a very solid recommend!!