Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 30, 2013
I have been using this product since it came out some years ago; this is the only hair I use for my sew-ins and the only hair that I would recommend to my friends. This hair is in natural and 100% human hair. You can wash it; and wrap it, it will fall as if you never washed it. I'm not a stylist or beautician, but I know good hair when I see it and purchase it and use it. I can say that this is a product that I'll be using for a while. I love the texture of the hair; mostly when I have this hair in, people think it's my natural hair, although my natural hair is long and pretty; this hair, with a great stylist, is Awesome. There is nothing bad that I can say about this hair, because I've had the hair and the right beautician at all costs to make me feel the way I want to feel when I leave the salon. Also, the price is reasonable. Some stores sell it for 49.99 and some for a little bit more. But you can get a little cheaper on Amazon. Either way, it's recommended from me that it's better than Remy..Remy is expensive, and yes you may can use it over but the quality of remy is too soft and loose; it doesn't lood natural..My opinion...
14 helpful votes
15 helpful votes
11 comment|Report abuse
on February 11, 2013
This hair is simply amazing. Even my stylist commented on how natural it looks and feels. After the install, you could not tell that it was not my hair. I will be buying this hair again. Highly recommend.
18 helpful votes
19 helpful votes
on October 11, 2013
I love the hair. My first time with this product. No tangles. The feel is awesome i repeat awesome. Easy to assemble. Only needed one box. Easy to style. Versatility is a possibility (options are endless). Everyone loves and thinks its mine (very natural looking). I will reorder. It arrived on time. No issues, no worries, just bliss.
6 helpful votes
7 helpful votes
on July 30, 2014
This was the first weave I've ever purchased and I had no regrets. My hair is natural and I pressed and flat hair my natural hair to blend in with this weave and even my family thought it was my hair, up to this day people are still being fooled; it looks very natural, even close up. I washed it every week for 3 weeks, put it in rollers and dried it and it was good as new. It also curls very nicely, but after the 3rd wash the curls did not last long. I will definitely purchase this again. I love this hair!!
3 helpful votes
on February 17, 2013
I was impressed by the style of the hair and total look on site. Took it to my salon and my stylist
wanted to know where I found it and price. Now she want me to order for her. One thing for sure ordering for me first AGAIN, and again,
then maybe for her (smile). It was more than what I expected. Great find and priced nicely!!!!! This hair sooooo natural and easy to care for. I love it.....The style is precut and you can cut it after two weeks to give hair time to adjust . I do it each time. The precut style is fun and I recommend wearing hair before cutting or tweaking the style for a better look. I fine it hard to get a style and cut ready to go- any where else, after having it weaved in. Thanks to Seller...
Thanks Amazon!!!!!!!
11 helpful votes
12 helpful votes
on May 3, 2017
I love this hair. Really Nice hair. The best I had, Soft, manageable. It is easy to style and to color, I would recommend it to any one.
on June 21, 2015
I'm an huge fan of first lady weave. Love it's natural texture and full body. This seller here, is packing something else in the first lady box. This hair is fine, and thin. Very disappointing with this purchase. I already used cut is and that's the only reason I won't return it. It is not the true first lady hair we have grown to love. Sad, because I think they have discontinued the original first lady.
on February 12, 2016
This hair started getting tangled almost immediately. I buy much cheaper in price hair and get a better result. Not impressed at all. Will not buy again. If the price was less I would expect what I have..
on April 19, 2015
I have purchased this hair before and never had a problem until now. Usually the hair is shining and bouncing. This particular package I purchased was not the same. I may have to re think buying this brand again. For the cost you expect long lasting style. I not sure this style will last past two weeks.
on December 4, 2015
I absolutely love this hair, I think this is the best natural looking hair you can get for such a cheap price and I hope Amazon keeps selling this product because I can't find it any stores. If it was sold in longer lengths it would be perfect.