Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $7.69 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Outset F240 Leather Grill Apron
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 25-4/5 x 30 inch
- Made of leather, protects clothes from splatters and hot grease
- Durable brown-suede exterior with flame-retardant lining
- Ties around the waist, 2 front pockets for convenient storage space
- Adjustable neck strap; 1 size fits all; hangs down to mid-thigh on most
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Leather Grill Apron
The Outset Leather Grill Apron is ideal for grilling the thick leather design protects and the deep set front pockets hold tools close at hand.
Stay Clean Leather Apron
The leather apron protects from flare ups and the sizzle of hot grease.
Protect And Grip
Leather Grill Gloves are designed to protect while offering maximum dexterity in individual finger slots.
Heat Resistant Gloves
With their superior heat resistance, the Leather Grill Gloves are perfect for cooking both indoors and out.
Compare with similar items
Keep the grill master clean and safe with this durable leather grill apron. This grilling accessory features a durable brown-suede exterior with a flame-retardant lining while protecting clothes from splatters and hot grease. One size fits all with the adjustable neck strap. The apron ties around the waist and has two deep front pockets... ready to store all the tools, condiments and accessories needed.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. The 2 left-facing arrows show skipped stitches, the right-facing arrow show loose stitches, and the up-facing arrows show inconsistent stitching. Those 3 things are common throughout the apron. Wide stitches to suddenly small ones, back to wide, skipped, loose...
2. Is one shot of just edge stitching showing going from long stitches to tiny.
3. This shows the raw edges that are easily visible and cut not-so-straight.
4. This shows the uneven cutting, the uneven stitching, and possibly a material flaw where the right-facing arrow shows. There are several all over the apron, it almost looks used, like someone wearing it was showered with charcoal sparks.
5. You probably don't need me to say - this shows uneven cutting, uneven stitching, very poor overlaps, and raw edges. Very unappealing to me.
6. Shows very poor seams, more raw edges, and another what looks like a burn to me.
If you're going to use a contrasting thread color for stitches, it needs to be done really well. This wasn't, and the visible raw edges and poor cuts made it look really cheap.
I'm going with 2 stars - if you don't mind the issues I listed, that's fine, but I don't think it's fit to give someone as a gift.
Most recent customer reviews
He lifted a tinfoil pan off his grill and caught the bottom on the side of...Read more