Outset F505 Magnetic Light for Barbecue Tools
|Price:||$9.99 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$5.01 (33%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 2 x 4/5 x 2 inch
- Strong sat-put magnet
- Focus the light towards the food for grilling without the guesswork
- Ball-and-socket connection provides a full range of motion
- 3 LED bulbs for maximum brightness; 3 LED batteries included
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
|Item Dimensions||1.97 x 1.97 x 0.79 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||F505|
|Shipping Weight||0.25 pounds|
Illuminate your grilling experience. No need for the grilling to stop after daylight ends, this mini flashlight makes it easier to grill well into the evening. The handy gadget features a strong magnetic base that attaches to most BBQ tools. The light swivels in any direction for full range of motion. Maximum brightness is provided by three LED bulbs... you’ll never have to guess when it’s time to flip the burgers again.
Top customer reviews
Speaking of the LED batteries, I should mention that placing these small LED button sized batteries inside of this tiny light (the light fits in the palm of your hand) is a tad difficult. When you drop the batteries into the light, they tend the twist and turn and end up backwards, upside down, and inside out! Once you get the batteries inserted properly, the light should turn on and shine great!
Just don’t drop this tiny little adorable magnetic light – if you do the switch will break off BUT it is still usable. You just have to use something like an ink pen or something to turn it off and on.
I should say that this little light is very handy and my husband uses it almost nightly to see on the barbecue while he is grilling and he loves the light! Our side yard is not very large and we have neighbors really close to where our barbecue sits, so we don’t like to turn on the outside lights and glow up the yard too much after nightfall.
This tiny barbecue magnetic light is designed to sit on your metal barbecue utensil to shine down on the barbecue to light up what you’re grilling. These little lights do not put out a “lot” of light, but they put out a decent bit of light and work very well for what they are intended to do – to light up the inside of your barbecue grill!
Thank you for taking the time to read our entire review. We hope that you found this review helpful and we have answered any questions you may have about this product.
We hope you have a blessed day!
Mr. & Mrs. "Jr."
Outset F505 Magnetic Light for Barbecue Tools
The light is predominantly a silver colored metal, measuring about 2"x2"x1", and has a detachable small decorative copper ring where the head and body screw together. There is a copper colored metallic button at the top of the light that when depressed, turns the light on and off. The button is easy to use and does not seem flimsy to me, but time will tell. The head of the light swivels quite a bit allowing ample positioning options. The silver color of the light housing blends seamlessly with our stainless steel and black microwave.
After easy installation of three LR44 batteries (included with purchase), we mounted this light about 2 inches above our microwave panel using the attached magnet. The magnet holds the light in place firmly, however we noticed fine scratches on the face of the microwave that was caused by direct contact with the magnet. A small round piece of clear tape was placed in between the magnet and microwave to protect it from additional scratches. Even with the tape in place, the magnet is holding strong.
The light seems pretty durable as thus far it has been inadvertently knocked off of the microwave about 4 times, each time falling 18 inches onto our granite counter top without breaking. I could probably "devise" some type of semi-permanent mounting, however we are still assessing that need. Our use of this light is intermittent; 1-2 minutes duration; several times a day. We had used it intermittently for 2-3 weeks without incident and the batteries were holding up fine... however my teenager left it illuminated for about 20 continuous hours resulting in a light that was still on, but very dim. I replaced the batteries with some relatively inexpensive LR44 batteries ($2.50/12 count @ Amazon) and all is bright again.
Overall great little light that works perfectly for our application, however I can't comment on it's intended use - A GRILL LIGHT - and since we've only used this product for about 3 weeks, I cannot yet comment on extended use.