Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews(5 star, Verified Purchases). See all 10 reviews
on September 12, 2011
I searched high and low for this basket, or at least one that served a particular purpose. The basket I was searching for was one that could be used to grill fairly thin items, and hold them together, like grilling ground sausage for a soup recipe I had. The recipe called for "an asian meat grilling basket" but I couldn't find one. This basket serves that purpose and yet, is adjustable, so it can hold food items that are fairly thin to food items as thick as a thick steak. For me, it totally serves the purpose it was intended for.
on January 4, 2013
Nice easy to use for grilling. Keeps the turning easy for all our grilling needs. Would purchase again. We like the adjustable for thickness,
on August 24, 2007
This grill basket is wonderful!!! My husband fills it with 2 fish fillets and veges, dinner is ready in no time! I plan on getting more for Xmas gifts!