- File Size: 14048 KB
- Print Length: 47 pages
- Publication Date: December 15, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B078FNM2JH
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#933,314 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #228 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Arts & Photography > Music > Theory, Composition & Performance > Exercises
- #744 in Books > Arts & Photography > Music > Theory, Composition & Performance > Exercises
- #983 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Arts & Photography > Music > Theory, Composition & Performance > Instruction & Study
The Outside Sounds and Substitutions of Modern Saxophonists for Jazz Guitar Kindle Edition
Kindle Feature Spotlight
Try Kindle Countdown Deals
Explore limited-time discounted eBooks. Learn more.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I received the PDF version from the author and the only thing that bothered me a bit (in the PDF version) was the layout and a lot of white space in between some pages. Besides the actual layout, the content is great. There's no audio examples though, so it's best to use this book alongside listening to the artists referenced. Recommended for jazzers who have their basic playing through changes chops together and looking to develop more outside sounds.
NOTE: I received a review copy of the book. This review reflects my honest opinion of the book & I did not receive any compensation in return.