- File Size: 1760 KB
- Print Length: 80 pages
- Publication Date: January 18, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00DMHDYS8
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #505,318 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Outsourcing Mastery: How to Build a Thriving Internet Business with an Army of Freelancers Kindle Edition
Try Kindle Countdown Deals
Explore limited-time discounted eBooks. Learn more.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
With all of that said, what can you take from this book.
1) Steve lays out a very simple easy to use plan for integrating freelancers into you work life.
2) The book outlines 10 sites where you can find freelancers to outsource your projects to.
3) Just as importantly he tells you how to work with freelancers.
My thought, there's a lot of great information here for just 99 cents. Some of the ideas are bound to get your creative juices flowing, and help you discover where you may want to try outsourcing a project or two.
But there wasn't a single nugget in this book... THERE WERE QUITE A FEW! I won't spoil any, but there was one major thing I got out of it: CONFIDENCE.
Seeing the exact example of one of Steve's writing jobs on eLance was all I needed to see. I'll be using this service now. Just needed that little push to get me over the "paralysis by analysis" edge.
I recommend this book to anyone that's looking to leverage their most precious resource: time.
One warning these books are like Lays Potato Chips, You are going to want them all.