Outus 3 by 3 Inch Mini Canvas Panels for Painting Craft Drawing, 24 Pack
- 24 Pack canvas panels: come with 24 pack mini canvas in a box; Suitable for the beginner, student or advanced painters
- Size: the mini canvas size is 3 x 3 inches/ 7.6 x 7.6 cm, and the thickness is 0.35 inch/ 9 mm; Adorable and fun for making small decor for small places
- Material: the material of the paintings canvas are made of canvas and wood; The canvas quality is fine and they work great for paint project
- Lightweight: with canvas stretched over a lightweight and durable wooden frame, portable, convenient to carry and easy to use
- Applications: good for artworks, oil painting or acrylic painting, craft project, professional artist and home decoration
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Outus 3 by 3 inch mini canvas panels for painting craft drawing, 24 pack
Good for craft projects, artworks, painting, home decor and kids' painting.
Craft canvas size is 3 x 3 inches, lightweight and portable, easy to carry.
Water-resistant and non-yellowing surface that will not deteriorate over time.
The frames are solid wood with over locking connection, and the canvas is tight fitted on it, and it will not loose easily.
The mini canvas are finished beautifully.
Suitable for beginners, students and advanced painters.
Material: canvas and wood
Size: 3 x 3 inch/ 7.6 x 7.6 cm
Thickness: 0.35 inch/ 9 mm
Each mini canvas weight: 14 g
24 x Mini canvas
1 x Paper box
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Showing 1-8 of 17 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It was such a disappointment, and the project that these were intended for has to wait a bit longer while I reorder (and spend more money) canvases from someone else to complete the work.
Would I in good faith recommend these to anyone? No, sadly I wouldn’t, but if you got stuck with them like I did, they make an ok canvas for kids to mess with. (Two minutes in the hands of a very artistic kid who paints EVERYTHING, resulted in the canvas coming off from the frame, as well as staining emerging through the painting once the canvas got wet with acrylic paint.
If all you’re doing is pacifying a small child, this might be for you... NEVERMIND, the blowback from an unhappy small child ... NO THANK YOU.
So, my review, save your money and go buy from someone else.