Outus Large-Eye Needles Steel Yarn Knitting Needles Sewing Needles Darning Needle, 9 Pieces (Blunt)
- Practical tool: the large eye blunt needles are good for weaving in ends and sewing up seams on your knit and crochet projects
- Easy to handle: extra long eye, blunt tip thick shaft, the stitching needles are easy to thread yarn through even without a threader
- Application: these large eye needles can be applied for needlepoint, cross stitch and decorative stitching
- 3 Sizes: the large eye stitching needles include 3 sizes, 5.3 cm, 6 cm, 7 cm; These stitch needle with large eye is easy to thread by hand
- 9 Pieces in one clear bottle: 9 pieces craft needles in the clear bottle is convenient to store and keeping the needle secure and organize well
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Different sizes meet different DIY requirements
Convenient to carry and store with a clear bottle
9 pieces metal knitting needles, abundant for replacement
3 x 5.2 cm Large-eye blunt needles
3 x 6 cm Large-eye blunt needles
3 x 7 cm Large-eye blunt needles
1 x Clear bottle
Please keep it away from children.
Made of stainless steel, durable and sturdy
Thick shaft and compact size, easy to handle
Blunt tip can smoothly pass through loosely-woven fabric without tearing it.
Large-eye sewing needles, convenient to thread yarn through even without a threader.
Suitable for most sewing works such as sweater, wool thick knitter, cross stitch, quilting, darning, crafting, etc.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
***NOTE: These are shipped from China so it takes longer to get, but so worth it!
I've never known about them before taking my recent crochet classes that I really love and enjoy.
It was the ladies in my class that told me about these needed tapestry needless to use these and buy them from Amazon which I just did it a few days ago.
If you knit and or crochet these needless are a must have for your projects!(