CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Outus 104 Pieces Locking Stitch Markers Knitting Stitch Counter Multi-Colored Crochet Stitch Needle Clip with Compartment Box
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.58. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$4.00 (36%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Locking stitch markers set: 104 pieces plastic stitch markers in 8 colors, each color for 13 pieces, stitch counter size is approx. 22 x 10 mm/ 0.86 x 0.4 inch (L x W)
- Crochet stitch needle colors: stitch needle clip comes in eight bright colors of red, purple, orange, yellow, light blue, green, rose red, dark blue, choose as you like
- Mark stitches safely: good for marking beginning and ending of pattern stitches, and where to increase or decrease the number of stitches, not slip out or snag your knitting
- Easy to storage: these knit stitch markers come with a handy 8 compartment storage box which has a resealable fitted lid, can separate 8 colors stitch counters easily
- Wide application: you can use these locking ring stitch markers in knitting, weaving, crocheting, DIY arts and craft projects or scrapbooking as well
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Hold the Stitches of Crochet, No More Unraveled Rows
- A beneficial supplementary kit for your knitting and crocheting.
- Use stitch markers at the end of rows, center back, and the number of rows.
- Keeping track of stitch counts, especially in rounds and rounds of single crochets.
Easy to Lock and Unlock Markers without any Hassle
- Small clear carrying case keeps them organized and all together.
- A handy 8 compartment storage each with a resealable fitted lid.
- Mark increases and decreases, different vibrant colors help spot hidden stitches or rows at a glance.
- Made of solid plastic, which is flexible and smooth going through yarn, no snagging or damaging the yarn.
Small parts, keep them away from children.