Outward Hound Fun Feeder Slow Feed Interactive Bloat Stop Dog Bowl
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$5.00 (33%)|
- PROMOTES FUN HEALTHY EATING - Fun Feeder Slo-Bowls help dogs eat up to 10X slower
- IMPROVES DIGESTION - These dog bowls naturally improve digestion by allowing dogs to forage for their food through the fun patterns and mazes
- VETERINARIAN RECOMMENDED -Vets recommend Fun Feeder Slo-Bowls to aid in digestion and help prevent bloat
- NON SLIP BASE & FOOD SAFE MATERIALS - Fun Feeder Slo-Bowls won't slip or slide & are made with food-safe materials that are BPA, PVC & Phthalate free
- PROPER PORTIONS- The Large Fun Feeder Slo-Bowl holds up to 4 cups of dry kibble, the Small holds 2 cups & the X-Small holds 3/4 cup. All Fun Feeders work great for dry or wet food diets
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
|Outward Hound Fun Feeder Slow Feed Dog Bowl, Teal||Outward Hound Fun Feeder Slow Feed Dog Bowl, Purple||Outward Hound Fun Feeder Slow Feed Dog Bowl, Orange||Outward Hound Fun Feeder Slow Feed Dog Bowl, Blue||Outward Hound Fun Feeder Slow Feed Dog Bowl, Mint|
|Available in Large & Small Sizes||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Available in X-Small Size||✓|
|Dishwasher Safe - Top Rack||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|BPA, PVC & Phthalate Free*||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Large Size - Holds 4 Cups of Food||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Small Size - Holds 2 Cups of Food||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|X-Small Size - Holds 3/4 Cup of Food||✓|
|Good for Dogs with Short Noses (French Bulldogs, Pugs, etc.)||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Certifications*||Vet Recommended by Parker Animal Hospital||BPA, PVC and Pthalate Free- SHAH00800941, 24 Apr, 2017|
Why do dogs feel like eating has to be a race? We have no idea, but we solved the problem anyway. Featuring meal-lengthening ridges and mazes, Fun Feeders keep pups engaged for up to 10x longer at chow time, which improves digestion while helping furry friends eat at a fun, healthy pace!
Available in 3 unique colors and designs, the Fun Feeder also features a slip-resistant base to prevent sliding and food spillage. Fun Feeders are top rack dishwasher safe, BPA, PVC & phthalate free, and available in mini (2 cups) and regular (4 cups) sizes.
Go beyond the bowl!
Color: Teal | Size: Small
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Now with this 60's retro psychedelic shaped safety orange dish, I have to work to get every piece of kibble. It takes me 10 minutes now to eat a 20 second dinner. Its downright humiliating. The shame - oh, the shame!
Hmmm. Come to think about it, I haven't been to the vet for a while. Phhhhhht. Just coincidence, I'm sure.
Dog's Diary: Day 32
My hunger strike continues (while my captors are watching). I feign that I am too weak to eat and lie helpless beside my "phun bowl". They carelessly step over me, snickering about my demise.
Unfortunately, we were only able to use this bowl for a little over 3 months, as Bruno passed away in August 2014, so I can't comment on it's durability. I was planning on drilling a hole in the center, and screwing it to a piece of plywood that he'd have to put his front paws on in order to get to the food. This would have prevented him from lifting the bowl.
We have another dog, Cuda, who is approximately the same size that Bruno was (80+lb Pit Bull mix). He's 2 years old, and has been using this bowl for the past 6 months. It slows his eating considerably. The bowl is difficult to wash by hand, but comes out clean if put through the dish washer, although it takes up a lot of space in there. Cuda hasn't yet figured out how to flip over the bowl, but he doesn't have the voracious appetite and impatience that Bruno had, either. I guess that was probably more polite than saying he's not as clever.
In case you are wondering - this size (large) will hold 4 cups of dry dog food. I couldn't find that answer anywhere so I bought the big one. I would have bough the smaller one if I knew that.
- The Caribbean Blue Large is 10.5 inches across.
- The grooves closest to the edge are around half an inch thick and get deeper as move inward to the bowl.
- The center groove is almost 2 inches deep.
- The bottom of the bowl has 4 pads with small rubber feet on them too help keep the bowl in place.
- Really slows dogs eating down and helps prevent bloating due to eating to fast.
- BPA and PVC free
- Dishwasher safe, just make sure to put it in the top rack
Overall it's a great bowl. Well worth the money. If your dog is a feeder and loves to inhale it's food, buy a Slo Bowl.
Check out my video review and demonstration I posted of the Kyjen Slo Bowl on my YT channel. Search YT for my username and search for the Kyjen Slo Bowl in the Dog Tech section and you will see my review and demo along with other dog tech reviews.