- Product Dimensions: 5 x 4.5 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15.2 ounces
- ASIN: B0026L1EME
- Item model number: PP02255
- Average Customer Review: 3.1 out of 5 stars See all reviews (29 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #196,642 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Outward Hound Kyjen PP02255 Hard Boiled Softies Dog Toys Durable Rubber and Plush Squeak Toy, Large, Multicolor
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Brand Name: Leadoff
- Product Weight: 12.00 OZ.
- Generous Return Policy - Please inquire for full or Partial refunds on troubled goods.
- Item availability can change quickly as item becomes popular.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Hard boiled softies egg-shaped critters may look soft, but they're hard enough to stand up to the most aggressive chewers. The secret to their surprising sturdiness is a thick, durable rubber shell under their soft plush exterior. Includes a loud squeaker yolk for extra fun.
Top customer reviews
UPDATE: I JUST wrote my initial review two days ago. The next time I played with this toy with my dog, the toy "broke". I took the cover off to see what was up. I had to work to get the cover off - it's in good shape and good quality. Inside, the squeaker is held inside the rubber "egg" in a large black rubber stopper. The rubber stopper is apparently "glued" in place, and somehow the glue failed and the rubber stopper is now inside the egg. No squeaking.
I did not let my dog sit and chew on this - we play fetch with it. For a nearly $15 toy this is frustrating. I don't expect toys to be indestructible - we're used to replacing toys that get beat up. But that is usually from chewing - this toy failed during what I would consider normal play. The cover is intact, the egg is intact, it is only the rubber stopper that has failed. Too bad. This was a favorite, and I was considering others in this line. We had only played with this toy half a dozen times or so (rotating it with other toys). My search for a quality, durable squeaky toy continues!
Kyjen toys in general have been the most durable ones I've found. The bee makes the best noise, but the sheep and hedgehog also make good sounds. She will play with all of them but always goes back to "bumble"
I bought this based on the reviews on how good it is for power chewers. This is not an item for power chewers unless you want to buy a few dozen.