Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com toystl17_gno

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 6 reviews
on May 15, 2014
This book is invaluable.
I wish I had read it 5 or 10 years ago.
Ovarian cancer does not just "whisper" it's symptoms. When your body gives you signals, pay attention and find a physician who will not only listen to your concerns but will order tests before months or YEARS go by.
I wish it would be re-issued with a newer copyright date since I bought numerous copies to donate to local libraries. The libraries refused to accept them because of how long ago it was written.
In my opinion, for this book, the copyright date doesn't matter. KNOWING the SYMPTOMS and PAYING ATTENTION matters AND COULD SAVE LIVES.
Interestingly, the librarians refusing to take the book.....all women. Heavy sigh.
on January 4, 2013
I bought this for my sister who was battling ovarian cancer. She thought that it gave her good information about ovarian cancer and her illness.
on June 30, 2010
This book is an eye opener to all women and men who care for women.
on January 30, 2010
This was a helpful book in that a lot of stories of hope were shared. Mostly journeys of younger women, but they still brought me hope..I am a senior, and i would say that the experiences of those still in their child bearing years..made me think about other choices that we as women face.