Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 133 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 140 reviews
on March 3, 2017
i absolutely love these pans and will be ordering more. I was a bit skeptical because 2 pans for this price seemed too cheap to me but I figured I would give it a try. It is truly non stick! My pies came out wonderfully in these pans.
on April 28, 2017
These are just as advertised- basic non stick metal pie pans. However, I was so happy to find them online since they are hard to come by in the store these days. Good price and value for the set of 2 pans.
on December 16, 2015
Highly recommend buying pie tins in pairs that fit perfectly together, a lot of times I will find myself using one on the top as a press. Great to have two identical tins on hand. Quality evenness as well.
on May 10, 2013
I usually get Baker's Secret brand for metal bakeware, but it seems that some of their products recently have changed slightly, so I bought these instead. Some people prefer a glass pie pan like the Pyrex Pie Plate which is also excellent, but I like a light metal pan sometimes, especially if I am bringing a pie to a party or somewhere.

These OvenStuff pie pans worked perfectly. The only thing that some people may not like, is that there are not any handles. This does not bother me, in fact, I prefer that the rims are even all around, because that makes it easier to form a more perfect edge on a homemade pie crust.
on February 21, 2017
Works great
on August 21, 2017
I have only used a couple of times and they already seem to get that orange-y rust build up. I probably need to just invest in something with a better non-stick surface or something.
on December 18, 2014
I like these pans because they are a bit smaller than the large Norpro 9" stainless steel pan. The Norpro is best but these are great to use when you have a number of things to cook and need a smaller pie pan. I had a number of pies to cook for Thanksgiving and found these pans worked very well for the small pies that I made. I love the 9" Norpro pie pan best, but these are certainly worth 5 stars. Easy to clean but don't put them in the dishwasher. You will regret it as they will beak down way before they would if you washed them by hand. all non-stick stuff will break down, but if you hand wash everything, you will double or triple the time you have it before they wear out.
on December 1, 2016
Haven't used them yet but I like the looks of them; appear to be god quality and should last a long time!
on September 28, 2014
I bought these pie pans four years ago, and they're okay. Not a five-star product in my opinion, but not a bad purchase either.

After 4 years, the nonstick coating has thinned in many areas (the underside/bottom in particular), and they do tend to rust if I don't dry them immediately after washing. They were never completely nonstick, but worked okay as long as I prepared the surface with either nonstick spray or used the old "grease and flour" method.

Now this part is on me: I use these a lot for making cornbread. I use them at least once a week. I should use a plastic knife or plastic spatula to cut into the cornbread (or pie for that matter), but I tend to grab whatever knife is close by, so some of the nonstick finish coming off is probably due to that.

When the day comes where I have to trash these, I'd buy them again. They are good, sturdy pans.. and maybe next time I'll treat them more delicately... though I doubt it.
on December 8, 2016
The top one arrived fine, and seems nice enough for the price. The second, underneath the top one, was scratched up _under_ the paper label and already a tiny bit rusted. It's not worth returning them but I'm not really happy since it clearly happened at the factory - but for the price, and given that I only actually needed one, I'll live with it.