Other Sellers on Amazon
Ovente 1.5L BPA-Free Glass Electric Kettle, Fast Heating with Auto Shut-Off and Boil-Dry Protection, Cordless, LED Light Indicator, Black (KG83B)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- PURE, CLEAN WATER – It was built with a long-lasting and mineral-preventative concealed heating element along with a removable/washable filter to give you the healthiest, most fresh-tasting water without harmful chemicals.
- HIGH QUALITY & BPA-FREE – Not only does this kettle feature a unique, modern, and stylish aesthetic that’s beautifully illuminated by blue LED lights, it was also built to last. All of its materials are BPA-Free, and its heat-tempered and stain-resistant borosilicate glass won’t crack under heat.
- SUPER FAST – 120V, 1100-Watts of power quickly bring water (up to 1.5L) to a rolling boil within 7 minutes or less, depending on how much water you fill it with.
- EXTRA SAFE – Features Auto Shut-Off and Boil-Dry Protection which shuts off the kettle when no water is inside. Also includes a convenient, non-slip 360° rotary base, a secure locking lid that opens with one touch, and a comfortable stay-cool handle for extra security.
- HASSLE-FREE CLEANING & STORAGE – Its 30-inch cord wraps into its base for easy storage and cord-free serving. To deep clean, mix 3 tbsp of vinegar or lemon with water, boil, then let sit for a minimum of 5 hours. Wipe clean.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Illuminated LED Indicator Light
The kettle will light up as it begins to boil the water, the light will automatically shut off after boiling.
Automatic Shut-Off Button
Comes with automatic shut-off and boil dry protection function that turns the kettle off once it reach the boiling temperature and if there's no water detected in the glass carafe.
Easy to Clean Filter
Easy to clean filter that eliminates limescale deposits. Clean with damp cloth.
Concealed Heating Element
Heating element was concealed for a longer lasting kettle as limescale deposits will be easier to see.
|KG83 Series||KP72 Series||KS96 Series||KG66 Series||KS8 Series|
|Auto Shut Off Function||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Illuminated Light||Blue||Blue||Blue||Variable LED Lights||Variable LED Lights|
|Capacity||1.5 Liters||1.7 Liters||1.7 Liters||1.8 Liters||1.8 Liters|
|Material||Heat Resistant Borosilicate Glass||BPA Free Plastic||Stainless Steel||Heat Resistant Borosilicate Glass, Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Keep Warm Function||✓||✓|
Why is Hot Water so important?
There is nothing like a hot cup of coffee or tea in the morning. Not only hot water is convenient to use especially for making coffee, tea, instant noodles, baby bottles, etc. Drinking boiled water has a lot of health benefits such as improving digestion and removing toxins from the body, removes impurities or harsh chemicals from the water making it safe to drink, maintains a healthy metabolism especially if taken in the morning with lemon – overall drinking hot water is so important for one’s health and wellness. As Ovente strives for perfection, we have developed the Ovente KG6 and KS8 temperature control kettles that have variable temperature settings to get the maximum results out of your hot water.
Compare with similar items
Enjoy the cleanest, freshest drinking water in a flash.
The Ovente KG83 Series Electric Kettles are our best sellers for a reason. Their unique, modern, and stylish design looks great on any countertop and comes in 8 eye-catching colors: black, white, red, green, orange, pink, purple, and maroon. A halo of blue LED lights beautifully illuminates the pot when it’s in use, so it’s not only practical, but very attractive to look at. With its 1.5-liter capacity, 1100-Watts of power, and high quality stainless steel/borosilicate glass construction, this handy kettle can quickly bring water to a rolling boil in less than 7 minutes (at maximum level). In a matter of minutes, hot water will be ready to use for instant coffee, tea, hot cereal, instant macaroni, soup, or oatmeal. It’s also proven to be 50% more efficient than traditional stovetops in reducing your daily electricity use, which helps save you money.
Convenient, safe, and helps you become the healthiest you can be.
This kettle features a concealed water heating element to help prevent extra objectionable mineral deposits such as nickel (a common allergen) found in your drinking water. It also features a flip-back lid that opens with one touch, and an adjustable opening wide enough to fit your fist for convenient filling and cleaning. For safety purposes, it’s equipped with Automatic Shut-Off upon boiling and Boil-Dry Protection Technology which automatically shuts off the kettle when no water is in the carafe. It also comes with a secure locking lid, LED indicator lights, a removable/washable filter, and a comfortable stay-cool handle and button. It’s also easy to store—its 30 inch cord wraps neatly into its base for a clutter-free space.
-Material: High-Grade Stainless Steel, High Quality Borosilicate Glass, BPA-Free Plastic
Note: Electric kettles may reach boiling faster at higher altitudes due to the fluctuation of boiling points. Because of this, the kettle may not shut off on its own.
**CAUTION: KETTLE BODY MAY BE EXTREMELY HOT DURING OPERATION. PLEASE BE EXTRA CAREFUL AND USE THE COOL-TOUCH HANDLE TO AVOID BURNS.**
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update: Less than two weeks since my first review of this item, the kettle is now not safe to use. It was not abused or overfilled. Although I am not an expert, it appears that the lid is not able to withstand the heat of the boiling water and it has warped so badly that the auto shutoff feature no longer functions. That makes it unsafe to use as it is advertised, since you cannot leave the room and you must watch it and turn it off manually. No matter what else I like about it, this makes it worthless. I am sorry to have to change my review so drastically, and I hope it is still returnable.
- One of the wires going to the heating element came loose. It was completely off the terminal when I opened it up, not sure if it felt off while still assembled. It probably did. Because of being very loose, this connector created a lot of heat around the terminal, burning through the plastic at the bottom and charring the terminal. There is small detent on the terminal to prevent it from coming off (kettle vibrates when heating water), but apparently it did not work. It did work on the other terminal though.
- One of the nuts on the bottom of the heating element worked itself loose, rattling inside the kettle.
Once I put the nut back on and re-attached the terminal, the kettle started working again. This is not a big deal, but this should have not happened at all.
The kettle itself is ok. The design is very pretty and the light is useful for figuring if the water is still being heated. Heating is not very fast, just about average. The stainless steel bottom got surface-rust stains right away, but this does not seem to affect the taste of the water in any way, nor it goes any further than the surface. A built-in filter mesh shredded within half a year or so, but I considered it more of a gimmick anyway.
DISCLAIMER: Please do not attempt to repair the kettle if you are not absolutely sure of what you are doing. You might end up electrocuting yourself or burning down your house and I will not be responsible.