Other Sellers on Amazon
Ovente Vintage Style Stainless Steel Pasta Maker, 150mm, Polished Chrome (PA515S)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $9.48. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Create authentic yet delicious yet easy to make pasta at your own home; made from high quality and food grade carbon and stainless steel construction
- Comes in three vibrant colors: stainless steel, matte black and metallic red; Two-size options: 150mm and 180mm; check out different Ovente pasta maker accessories that makes the pasta making process much easier
- Flatten out the dough first by easily adjusting the 7-position dial which determines the thickness of the pasta dough
- Easily make delicious and flavorful spaghetti and/or fettucine by using the double pasta attachment that came with it
- Comes with a stainless steel hand crank with plastic handle to let the pasta roll and turn it into different types of pasta; also comes with an adjustable clamp to secure the pasta maker on your countertop
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Supersaver||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Everyone is WINKO||River Colony Trading|
|Color||Polished Chrome||Silver||Red (Electric)||Sliver||Chrome Metal|
|Item Dimensions||13 x 7 x 7 in||8 x 8 x 7 in||9.4 x 12.6 x 11.4 in||8 x 8 x 6 in||7.75 x 8 x 6 in|
Ovente introduces the heart of Italy with different size and color options to choose from. The manual hand crank pasta maker is available in 2 different sizes: 150mm and 180mm and three color options: chrome stainless steel, metallic red and matte black that fits your kitchen countertop. The manual hand crank pasta maker is suitable not only to make pasta but also to flatten out polymer clay; fondant for cakes, roll out dough, etc. is which perfect for everyday needs. The pasta maker is made from high quality and food grade carbon and stainless steel construction. It comes with a stainless steel hand crank with plastic handle to let the pasta roll and turn it into different types of pasta. It also has an adjustable clamp to secure the pasta maker in place.
To make the pasta, prepare the dough and flatten it out, the pasta maker have 7 different thickness options for the pasta dough ranging from 0.5mm to 3mm. The pasta attachment has two built-in pasta cutters and could easily make delicious and organic spaghetti and/or fettucine. Boil the pasta and within few minutes it will cook to a perfect al dente.
Size Options: 150mm (PA515 Series), 180mm (PA518 Series), Electric Pasta Maker (PA815R)
Color Options: Polished Chrome, Metallic Red and Matte Black
Ovente carries multiple attachments and different accessories to make the pasta making process simple and easy. Restaurant quality pasta made in your own home.
Available Double Cutter Attachments:
• 150mm Double Cutter Attachment: Angel Hair (1mm) / Lasagnette, Mafaldine, or Pappardelle (12mm)
• 150mm Double Cutter Attachment: Linguine (4mm) / Lasagne (45mm)
• 150mm Double Cutter Attachment: Ravioli (30mm)
• 150mm Detachable Pasta Motor Machine
• Pasta Drying Rack
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I would happily recommend this to anyone that wants to experiment with making pasta at home and doesn't want to make the jump to a KPEXTA yet, or doesn't own a compatible Kitchenaid mixer already.