Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Nothing More PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 3 reviews
Not bad - but several were not that great either. These tails, err I mean tales, range from pretty standard OTK to the use of fruitcake (no I'm not kidding). So, yeah, creativity = check. Overall some of the POV's didn't work real well for me which is what brought this down a bit. I'm not a fan of stories where you are being told what someone is going to do - I'd rather observe them doing it. That POV works for me when it is in dialogue between two people directly (then it's hot!).

Several of the stories are o.k. though very short - my faves would be "A Trip to the Park", and "I'm Going to Grab Your Hair". The nice thing here is that the stories are meant to be erotic - and have erotic content. Since the spanking divide often delineates these pretty clearly (and, though I enjoy both, I canna' tell a lie..I like the sexy ones!) it's an o.k. collection.
on January 25, 2013
It was a fun read from the beginning. I kept thinking that the next story would not be as good as the first, but I was pleasantly surprised that they were. I would definitely recommend this book to anyone who enjoys solid spanking stories with lots of happy endings.
on July 4, 2014