|Item Weight||1.6 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||12.4 x 1.7 x 6.9 inches|
|Item model number||IC-BS03-W|
|Style||6 AC Outlets + 6 USB, White|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||1|
|Plug Format||A- US style|
|Switch Style||Rocker switch|
[Over-Load Switch Control] iClever IC-BS03 Power Strip | USB Desktop Charger, 6 AC Outlets + 6 USB Port, 4320 Joules Surge Protector with 5ft Extension Cord for Indoor & Outdoor, White
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- [OVER-LOAD PROTECTED SWITCH]: 1875W/15A circuit breaker automatically breaks off when the current exceeds threshold, preventing plugged-in high temperature devices from fire, sparks or other damages
- [SURGE AND LIGHTING STRIKE PROTECTED]: Even when lightning strikes or when the dreaded blackout hits, the 4320 joules surge suppression rating protects your valuable electronic devices from voltage spikes, and power surges
- [STURDY 14AWG POWER CABLE]: 6-foot long means your devices will always be within reach, even if the socket isn’t. The extra thick and fire resistant cable effectively eliminates potential hazards like heat radiation, and keeps the watts going on and on
- [CHARGE ANYWHERE]: Specially designed with a metal mounting plate, strong adhesive tape and keyholes on the rear, easily mount it up on the wall or any surface securely, without damaging your gorgeous walls
- [RELIABLE AND DURABLE]: Premium 0.5mm phosphor unibody copper bar has strong electricity conductivity, 10000+ hot-swapping supported for UL498 certified AC outlets; 94V0 fireproof materials can bear high temperature up to 750℃
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
iClever - Ever CleverThis iClever BoostStrip Series IC-BS03 Power Strip turns one 3-prong outlet into 6 AC outlets with surge protection and 6 USB ports with SmartID technology. Designed with AC power switch to control performance of AC outlets, it ‘s easy to cut power for a complete shutdown when not in use to conserve energy. Ideal for home or office, this power strip gives ultimate convenience and protection for computer electronics, home entertainment systems, digital USB devices and more.
- Unibody 3-prong plug, high strength, safe and durable to use
- UL817 certified 18AWG power cable provide safe performance under 1875W/15A condition
- Unibody shell and 94V0 fire-proof materials can bear high temperature up to 750 Celcius degrees, much safer and reliable
- Premium phosphor copper design with 0.5mm thickness has strong electricity conductivity and great heat dissipation, 5000+ hot-swapping supported
- Compared with ordinary power strips, this one adopts control switch to intelligently control AC outlets operation
- AC outlets equipped with surge protection to prevent from damages caused by voltage fluctuates, swells or spikes
- USB ports with over-voltage, over-current and high temperature protections give fast and safe charging for your devices
- Rated Power: 125V/Max. 15A 1875W
- AC Input: AC 100-240V 50-60Hz
- USB Output: 6*USB, 5V/Max 2.4A per port
- USB Power: 30W(total 5V/6A output)
- Dimension: 9.13" x 3.22" x 1.32"(232 x 82 x 33.5 mm)
- Weight: 20.46OZ(580g)
- 1 x iClever IC-BS03 Surge Protector
- 1 x User Manual
Compare with similar items
30-Day Money Back Guarantee, 18-Month Replacement Warranty, Lifetime Support Guarantee
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
*Disclaimer* Pictures of all of these issues are included in the listing, but I didn't look close enough when I ordered, which is why I am pointing them out to others who may or may not have seen them, so they are informed before purchasing.*
1. In order to hang this with the included bracket, you have to hang it with the cord pointing up instead of down. If you try to face it downward, the weight of the actual cord will pull it off of the wall mounted bracket. You can turn it sideways, but straight up/down, i'ts cord up only so that it locks into place.
2. The plug for the strip is not a low profile one, so it sticks out quite a ways from your wall. It would have been better with a flat plug.
Other than these two issues, which were issues for me due to wanting a wall installation, the strip works as advertised. It was well boxed and shipped out quickly. I'm sure I will be able to find another use for the strip somewhere else.
It also comes with a metal piece and screws to attach to the wall or piece of furniture. I am saving these for when we move, but I really like that feature. Also, the cord part is longer than I expected.
This is an ingenious product and I would recommend it to everyone.
I like the idea of 6 plugs and 6 USB ports since I'm usually using my Kindle plug adapters to charge everything from my phone to my hidden clock camera! This way I get to charge more than 2 things at the same time on one unit! The plug spacing is very close so don't buy if you have wide wall warts. It also has a special mounting plate (another reason I have it on my desk because the thought of trying to put in another set of holes in the wall to mount this is a non-starter.
I just had TWO Apple lightning plugs die. Rather than replace them, I got a couple of these during Prime Day. No looking back. Obviously need the adapters for travel and such, but when at home, I swear I hear angels singing when I plug in my phone and my Kindle, etc.
Get these. You won't be sorry.
The electrical plugs are too close together for a standard 'wall wart' adapter but those are getting rare these days and I wasn't using any, so it didn't bother me. As for mounting, it comes with a nice stick-on wall plate with studs that fit into the back of the strip. That was a nice touch. But make sure you're mounting it in a direction where the studs will slide into the grooves the right way (I didn't but that's my fault -- you'll see what I mean.)