- Item Weight: 2.1 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 2.9 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B001J2YVQ2
- Item model number: OB1063BLK
- Average Customer Review: 5 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,211,345 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
OverBoard Pro-Sport Waterproof Headphones, Black
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 100-Percent waterproof; weatherproof and sweat proof
- Compatible with standard 35-mm audio jacks
- Includes multiple sized inserts for a perfect universal fit
- Designed for use with all music players
- Includes a 1 meter 33-feet cable extension
Customers also shopped for
|Item Weight||0.13 pounds|
|Package Height||1.34 x 5.51 x 7.95 inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.18 pounds|
Now the convenient ear design of the OverBoard Submersible Waterproof Headphones are available with an active neck strap to hold the headphones -Inch place during your more active adventures. The headphones are also removable from the neck wrap for every-day wear. By utilizing the standard 3.5mm jack, these versatile headphones can be used with all music players. Each set of Pro-Sport headphones Includes spare ear buds and a 1 meter 3.3 feet cable extension.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
1. The rubber joint at the plug-in end becomes weak and then the sound degrades.
2. The placewhere the ear bud connects to the headband is weak and after 10 or 12 (very careful) uses, the ear bud becomes disconnected from the headband.
3. The ear bud speakers tend to bottom out and begin to buzz on the bass. I am using these to listen to books, not loud music.
Although these are the best I can find, they are really pretty terrible. Just barely better than nothing and, for the price, not at all durable and reliable. I've tried taping and reinforcing the weak spots (items 1 and 2 above). This delays the ear bud problem for a short time, but doesn't fix the plug-end joint problem at all.
Does anyone have a better set of earplugs? The over the ear kind would be fine for boating (where you are not really in the water) just doesn't stay in during a swim.