Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18SW_gno

on March 22, 2017
This version of the original book lives up to its name as a "field guide". As I read the book, I couldn't help but think of "my team", which is where this book hits the mark. I could actually see my teams strengths, as well as opps for growth AS I READ THE BOOK! I even facilitated one of the exercises with my team today with profound results and productive conversation.

The ONLY reason I did not give this a 5th star is because I would have preferred just a little more substance. Not that I wanted to read a 400 page volume on the subjects addressed, it seemed however, as if the content was forced to fill the space it did. This could have been an 80 page book easily. Additionally, some of the guidance offered seems a bit obscure in places and points to further study elsewhere which I would have preferred in the book itself. Furthermore, the couple of external links I clicked on for further research led to the home pages of cites listed rather than the direct page/resource I was looking for.
on January 8, 2018
Nice ideas but dated.
on July 9, 2014
This book is very easy to read and makes a lot of sense. It is helpful for those interested in understanding the tools necessary for team-building in any situation. Lencioni wrote "The Five Dysfunctions of a Team" prior to this book which is more enjoyable to read and relates the same information. I took away one star for basically re-writing his previous book. Of the two, I would recommend the first.
on October 20, 2017
GREAT book!! Solid and useful!
on December 17, 2017
Great Product!
on November 5, 2017
great
on December 18, 2017
Good Book Overall.
on October 11, 2015
Ordered this book as a gift after reading it and making it a permanent part of my library. Essential reading for those who want to learn or refine skills in leading and developing teams. I'll be ordering more as people I meet show an interest in these techniques.
on January 18, 2016
I read this book and immediately scheduled a training for my new leadership team. The information is great and resonated with me! The team felt the information was helpful and we are using this to create a stronger, more effective organization.
on December 20, 2017
Some excellent tips for leaders and team members who realize the true value of a team and sincerely want to succeed, not just do their jobs and go home.