Oil month Automotive Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now TG18PP_gno

on December 16, 2009
While this is yet another "positive potential of problems" book, Chris Benguhe gives a much more genuine perspective for being positive during problems. His seven steps to serenity also protect us from a number of problem traps--like letting a bad experience lead us on a downward spiral of more bad experiences. I'm grateful to him for writing page 37 and reminding us that God's love for us is there to prevent us from being overcome by life's mire and mayhem. The book arrived on my doorstep, the same day that I received some very bad news. Perfect timing!
on July 31, 2008
Benguhe's book offers a refreshing break from the self-help pablum that dominates the field. Kudos!
on July 18, 2008
Makes you realize there's a lot more right about us than there is wrong wtih us.
on July 16, 2008
- A truly miraculous point of view. This book changed my life forever and will open your eyes! It will lead you to the greatest heights of your potential for love and life.
on July 16, 2008
An amazing and inspirational book. Beautifully written and engaging - I didn't want to put it down. Great stories and a life changing message. I highly recommend this book.