- Series: Institute for Policy Innovation Books
- Paperback: 296 pages
- Publisher: Yale University Press; 1 edition (December 2, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0300143265
- ISBN-13: 978-0300143263
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0.7 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,127,752 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Overdose: How Excessive Government Regulation Stifles Pharmaceutical Innovation (Institute for Policy Innovation Books) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
All Books, All the Time
Read author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more at the Amazon Book Review. Read it now
About the Author