|Item Weight||11.5 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||39.5 x 38 x 6 inches|
|Item model number||CECOMINOD076695|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
3 Foot Overhead Clear Awning Door Window Canopy Modern Polycarbonate
|Price:||$92.90 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Awnings use no electricity, and yet provide substantial energy savings
- Reduce the amount of sunlight entering windows without blocking the view
- Shade inside surfaces near windows, diminishing the premature aging of woods, leather and fabrics
- Add value to your home or property. create an eco-friendly extension to your living or dining area
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
This item 3 Foot Overhead Clear Awning Door Window Canopy Modern Polycarbonate
Tangkula 40"x 80" Window Awning Modern Polycarbonate Cover Front Door Outdoor Patio Canopy Sun shetter 3 Colors (Brown with black edge)
F2C 40"X80" Modern Polycarbonate Cover Overhead Clear Front Door Window Awning Outdoor Patio Glassy Cover Canopy,1mx2m(glassy)
Americana Building Products 40" P x 60" W Door Canopy
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Commercial Bargains||Tangkula||F2C Direct||Amazon.com|
|Color||Clear||Brown with black edge||glassy||White|
|Item Dimensions||38 x 39.5 x 6 in||78.7 x 37.4 x 11 in||38.98 x 39.18 x 2.95 in||60 x 40 x 6 in|
|Material Type||Aluminum||Aluminium, Plastic||Polyurethane||aluminum|
- Awnings use no electricity, and yet provide substantial energy savings.
- Reduce the amount of sunlight entering windows without blocking the view.
- Shade inside surfaces near windows, diminishing the premature aging of woods, leather and fabrics.
- Significantly reduce environmental impact because you’re using shade to cool your home.
- Avoid high construction costs, add value to your home or property and create an eco-friendly extension to your living or dining area.
- Areas like these can become the focal point for entertaining guests or relaxing with friends and family.
- Assembled Weight: 11.5 Lbs.
- Distance from wall mount to front of awning: 38"
- Total Frame Width: 39.5"
- Distance Between Frame Supports: 20"
- Frame Height: 6"
- Cover Sheet Material: Polycarbonate
- Frame Material: Steel
- Light Transmittance of the Color: 87%
- Flammability Rate: FH-1
- 1x PC Sheet
- 2x Bracket
- 1x Water Gutter
- 2x PC sheet protector
- 2x Jointed Block
- 2x Side Cover
- 2x Wall Bracket Holder
- All Necessary Hardware
Top customer reviews
This door awning is actually very well constructed and documented. I have a unique set up where my eave extends only 6 inches away from my door and also ends at the door height. There is a 6" fascia. According to the website, the bracket is 6". While that is technically correct, you need 8" for the actual mount. No problem if this is going straight into a wall, like it probably will for most people.
The 6" vs. 8" was easily overcome by simply not using the bottom faster. To compensate, I used larger sturdier bolts on the top portion. I plan to remove the unused lower part of the bracket for aesthetic reasons with a dremel or hack saw. I DO NOT ENDORSE USE OTHER THAN WHAT IS OUTLINED IN THE INSTRUCTION MANUAL. I simply included the details of my install for context.
The second issue I ran into is the seam between the poly board and top ledge is not sealed. This caused water to leak from the back and fall in the exact same spot prior to the installation. If this were a normal install, I do not know if it would be a problem. The back leak may have been caused by the low clearance of my drip edge to the awning. This was easily solved in minutes with a straight line of clear outdoor caulk.
Overall, looks great, works great. It did require some customization, but that may be due to the unique nature of my set up.