Portable Electric Space Heater with Thermostat, 1500W/750W Safe and Quiet Ceramic Heater Fan, Heat Up 200 Square Feet for Office Room Desk Indoor Use
|Power Source||Corded Electric|
|Heating Method||Ceramic, Fan_&_forced_air|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||7 x 6.2 x 9.2 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 2 in 1 heater fan: This ceramic heater provides two heat levels, 1500W or 750W and one cool air fan, you can use it both for winter and summer. Thermostat control of the heater will turn the heater off when it reaches a preset temperature and turn the heater back on when the temperature dips below the thermostat setting. It will cycle on and off. Adjust the setting of thermostat from 0℉ to 158℉ to keep room comfortable
- Multi protection safety system: These heaters are made of flame retardant material avoiding any fire hazard. Automatic safety shutoff system will shut the heater off when the heater overheat. The tip over protection system will also shut the heater off when the heater was knocked over by accident and it will come back on automatically if it is up righted
- Compact and powerful: 8.3 inch x 6.3 inch x 4 inch, 2.2 pounds Portable mini heater with build in carry handle helps to reinforce the potential of rather low electrical bills by using at the place where you need when you don't want to warm the full house with other centralized heaters
- Quiet and fast heating: The noise this ceramic heater makes is lower than 45 decibels, quiet enough for most people to use in a bedroom while sleeping. With PTC ceramic heating tech and high speed fan, this heater put out tons of heat to heat up 200 square feet in seconds
- Upgrade abs material: Upgrade abs material applied, which is more flame resident. The room heater with six feet lead cord and 2 prong connection has a long lasting life
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
GiveBest ceramic heater for small space, warm you up in winter.
The indicator light would keep lighting if the heater conduct power, which will remind you to unplug the heater when not use it.
The heater has thermostat that helps keep a stable temperature you set, so the heater can be warm and energy saving.
Ideal Christmas Gift
If you are looking for a gift for your parents, kids, lover, or friends, our compact space heater is a perfect choice. Bring him/her warm in cold weather just like your accompany!
- 3 Settings:
- Fan only (cool air)
- Setting I (Warm 750W)
- Setting II (Warmer 1500W)
- Convenient Carry Handle
- Tip-over Protection
- Overheat Protection
The ceramic heater makes lower than 45 dB sound, silent enough for most people to use in a bedroom while sleeping. Great for using in dorm, bedroom, living room, RV, hot yoga, etc
Living Room Heater
Build-in PTC ceramic heating tech and high-speed fan help warm up the room quickly, perfect for use in your living room, warm-up 200 sq. Ft room in minutes
If you need a cute mini heater in your office, GiveBest ceramic heater is a great choice. It helps to warm up your hands and feet when working.
Convenient Carry Handle
The portable heater has a convenient carry handle, which makes it easy to move from room to room.
Thermostat and 3 Settings
The knob on the left is a thermostat, make △ target + to start the heater. The knob on the right can choose heater settings: fan only (cool air), setting I (warm 750W), setting II (warmer 1500W).
When the heater is tipped forward or backward, the tip-over switch in the bottom will shut off the heater automatically. So please put it on a flat surface to use the heater.
It’s well designed for your safety. The automatic overheat protection system will shut the unit off when the parts of the heater overheat(158℉).
|Electric Ceramic Space Heater - Silver||Electric Ceramic Space Heater - Black||Oscillating Ceramic Space Heater||Electric Ceramic Space Heater - Black||Micro Heater with Remote||Micro Heater for Small Space|
|Modes/Watts||1500W, 750W, Natural Wind||1500W, 750W, Natural Wind||1500W, 750W, Natural Wind||1500W, 750W, Natural Wind||400W, Natural Wind||350W|
|Control||Knob Control||Knob Control||Knob Control||Knob Control||Panel & Remote Control||Panel Control|
|Product Dimension||L(7.2") * W(6.3") * H(9.2")||L(7.2") * W(6.3") * H(9.2")||L(7.9") * W(6.1") * H(11")||L(6.2") * W(4.4") * H(8.5")||L(4.1") * W(3.9") * H(7.3")||L(8") * W(5.2") * H(4.9")|
|Weight||3.49 pounds||3.49 pounds||4.23 pounds||2.49 pounds||1.49 pounds||1.06 pounds|
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This compact, portable space heater from Give Best is the perfect answer...
It’s an ETL Certified Ceramic Heater With Thermostat, and it’s high speed fan will heat a 200 Sq ft room in SECONDS !!!
It has 3 settings, fan only, (cool air), 750 W, and 1500 W.....
Made out of flame retardant material, it also has a built in safety shut off at 158 degrees, and it will shut off if knocked over, or picked up.
It’s small and light, weighing a mere 3.2 lbs. has a carry handle, a generous 6’ long cord and a 2 prong plug.
No matter if you want to heat a room, or just your toes, I’m thinking it’s gonna be more economical to use this .....🤷♀️🤷♀️.
I'll issue a follow-up after the cold sets in.
BTW, this does not need to heat a lot of space; just by my computer which is next to a large sliding glass door which tends to allow some drafts. But set on low (one of the nice multi-function beauties of this) it seemed to work just fine.
After some use: It performs very well, and I'd like to add an operational tip; don't place it too close to you, thinking it will be warmer. Not true. If you're sitting in a chair and the unit is on the floor, place it about 3 feet away, otherwise the heat will travel underneath you. Allowing that 3 feet will let the heat rise up to you. Hope this helps.
It’s an excellent heater for the price. It has a thermostat button so that you can lower the heat output depending on your comfort level. It is good for an office space, dorm room, house bedroom, or a living room space! This little thing is very versatile. It even has a knockover feature where it shuts off if it’s not in the upright position.
We bought it for our rancher home on our farm. We bought two since we don’t have central heating. They’re perfect. We move them around with ease wherever we need to knock the chill off of the air (I.e.: bathrooms in the morning, bedrooms when children are napping, etc.) or when we are in those rooms for a while, as stated above.
Pick yourself up one of these little heaters and enjoy the winter season — pennies on the dollar; instead of running central heating into all rooms, including you’re not currently using. It’s a great way to minimize cost and heating waste, targeting your heat!