- Series: Studies in Modern Science, Technology, and the Environment
- Hardcover: 274 pages
- Publisher: Rutgers University Press (May 1, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0813551773
- ISBN-13: 978-0813551777
- Product Dimensions: 6.2 x 1 x 9.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,802,526 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Overpotential: Fuel Cells, Futurism, and the Making of a Power Panacea (Studies in Modern Science, Technology, and the Environment)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
About the Author
MATTHEW N. EISLER is a historian of science and technology, and is a lecturer at the University of Virgina. His research focuses on the political economy, culture, and discourse of science-based innovation, particularly in the energy and transportation sectors.
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?