Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $17.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Overseer RX-1 Full Tower Case
|Price:||$117.61 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Thermaltake Overseer RX-I VN700M1W2N No PS Full Tower Case (Black)
- Case Type: Full Tower
- Material: SECC
- Front Bezel Material: Combination of plastic and high air flow mesh
- External Bay: 3x 5.25", 1x 3.5"?(or 5.25")
- Internal Bay: 5x 3.5"
- Front I/O Panel: 2x USB 3.0 Port (via internal header), 2x USB 2.0 Port,?1x eSATA Port, 1x Microphone, 1x Speaker
- Power Supply: None, Supports?Standard ATX PSII Power Supply
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Brand Name: Thermaltake
- Model Number: VN700M1W2N
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Form Factor: Mid Tower
- Supported Motherboard: ATX
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Overseer RX-1 Full Tower Case
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Dimensions||8.66 inches x 22.83 inches x 21.06 inches||22.9 inches x 9.3 inches x 22.4 inches||22.2 inches x 8.7 inches x 21.1 inches||22.3 inches x 20.3 inches x 8.1 inches|
|Item Weight||22.71 pounds||27.1 pounds||22.1 pounds||22 pounds|
|Material||SECC & Plastic(Front Bezel Material)||SECC & Plastic(Front Bezel Material)||Secc||SECC Steel|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
- Very good cable management. My previous case had a rats nest of wires, and this one has a neat layout where almost no wires are visible.
- The hard drives get their power and data connections on the back of the case, making hiding wires even easier.
- The hard drive trays have holes for 3.5 and 2.5 inch HDD/SSD.
- There are plenty of filters to keep the dust out.
- The provided 200mm fans are very, VERY quiet and move a ton of air (about 100CFM my research shows).
- The provided 120mm fan is also quiet, and moves a respectable 40CFM (again, research).
- There is plenty of space for large CPU coolers, like the Cooler Master Hyper 212+ (that's what I have). What's more, is the instructions say what the max size of both the CPU cooler and the video cards can be before they run into something (the side of the case, the hard drive bays, and so on).
- The feet of the case are very tall, allowing the bottom mounted PSU (which is another plus) and bottom fan to get plenty of air, even on carpet.
- The bottom optional fan has mounting holes for 120 and 140mm fans. Also, unlike with other cases, the PSU can be a larger form factor and you can still have the full 140mm fan in there. My PSU is a Cooler Master 850 watt unit that is 6.5 inches long (instead of the standard 5.5), and the 140mm fan fits with about an inch gap between it and the PSU.
- The window behind the CPU is massive. This allows for changing CPU coolers without removing the entire motherboard.
- The top mounted HDD rack is really helpful for pulling data off of old 2.5" and 3.5" HDD's lying around.Read more ›
Another problem I noticed is that the panel that comes off (on the side where you mount the motherboard) is very difficult to remove, I mean you really have to pry on this thing.
I don't have enough peripherals to check the functionality of all the external ports on the case, but the 3.5 HDD slot at the top works, and several of the USB 2.0 ports work.
The case was roomy enough for what I wanted, but this case is more about the 'looks' than the functionality. I wish I would of spent more time doing my research because I I've come across properly designed and engineered server/tower cases, and this isn't one of them.Read more ›
Motherboard installation Easy Already has EATX layout comes with a cpu cable extender+4Pin
its got superspeed usb 3.0 Esata Hotswap Hard DriveBay ontop & room for another 200MM fan will fit a H100 if your going to ask there are eight pci Blower slots 1 More then my other case so Easy quad crossfire or Sli config's comes with a couple molex to 3 pin fan connectors aswell!
four optical bays 5 hard drive bays!
I chose this came because:
1. Thermaltake is known for it's quality.
2. Black cases are awesome and the form of this case, which is Transformer-like, appealed to me.
3. The HUGE fans that come with it, and what you can add to it allows GREAT airflow.
4. You can swap external hard drives (including ssd ones!) if you don't have an external case for them. How awesome is that!
5. It has dust filters, which is something my old Antec 900 case lacked.
6. There's room for wire control!
This case comes with 2 200mm fans, which light up with blue leds. One is in the front, and one is on top of the case. I bought 2 more matching fans to join the one on the top, and one for the side fan. There's an optional spot for a smaller fan to go on the bottom of the case that sucks air into the case - or out if you want. The fans do not make a lot of noise either, in my opinion. Compared to my last case, this one is very quiet!
The airflow in this case is astounding due to it's size, and because I don't have all of my wires everywhere inside. I would recommend getting a fan controller if you don't want or need them all running at once.
I won't go into too much detail here, since the detail specs is already laid out for the product in the details section, but I have to say that there is more than enough of them for you to plug as many peripherals as you need!
This is my first case that has space to put your wires, which goes behind the motherboard.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This Case was hard to choose out of a few other Thermaltake cases I wanted to get, But in the end I chose this one for my Next Build!!Published 1 month ago by Rick
Very nice case. Lots of room and very good air flow. I have purchased 4 of these and will probably buy another one for nest build.Published 3 months ago by Chris
Perfect. Very cool looking and large enough to hold my son's new graphics card.Published 4 months ago by Kassie K.
It is constructed cheaply for the price. Things do not align up flush and secure, and it is just overpriced for the quality, which I would say is mediocre.Published 5 months ago by Amazon Customer
I am loving it so far, just one question, are the LED lights on the 200mm fan and 140mm fan shiftable within the colors? Read morePublished 6 months ago by Amazon Customer
The wire management in this tower is amazing. When I first looked at it when I opened it up I was skeptical on it. Read morePublished 9 months ago by yese
This case is awesome! Very easy to work with. Already had fans installed, and nice and quiet too! Well built and sturdy.Published 12 months ago by Chelsea Sterling
Plenty of room on the inside, the design makes cable management look clean. I love the dust filters, never going to get a case without them. Read morePublished 12 months ago by Nathaniel Oneil