Lyft Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 29 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 32 reviews
on November 4, 2014
If you have realistic expectations based on the price of this bag I think you'll be really pleased! I love the heavy duty feel of the canvas and leather and it's beautiful to look at. The larger version has two exterior zip pockets, two interior zip pockets and 3 non zipping interior pockets. The lining isn't made of the most durable material but I think it will hold up well as the fabric is well sewn. It may snag here or there but I'm not too worried about how the inside looks so long as it holds up. It is heavier, though not unbearably so, so if you want something lightweight I's keep looking. The longer shoulder/cross body strap was a must for me, and when unclasping the end hooks from the bag and attaching the strap it actually allowed the bag to open up and have more room. I got this as carry on luggage and for the price I couldn't be happier. If it suffers any issues I'll be sure to update but for now, I'm in love.
on April 9, 2014
I am very happy with this heavy duty, thick canvas bag. I was tired of carrying a flappy nylon gym bag, back and forth to work. This has enough room for work clothes, lunch, a cell phone, a book - it has pockets to keep the cell phone charger in. Well made, looks great, and should last for the rest of my life (and since you are wondering, I am middle-aged).
I'm glad I took a chance and wanted to add a review to help others decide, in case you are on the fence. Be safe!
on November 6, 2015
This product is simply not worth buying. The bag itself is elegant and almost every aspect of the materials makes this bag worthy of a 5 star item.... except one... the main closing zipper.
A travel bag that can't be stuffed without fear of the main zipper just failing and busting open (sometimes at random), makes this bag worthless in my opinion. Who wants to walk around with a travel bag wide open or the possibility that it will open up if you decided to check-in the bag at an airport? Nobody.
FYI... I bought two of these bags, the smaller version and the large version. Both exhibit the same problem. So, this is a defect in the workmanship of the product... not an isolated quality control defect.
It won't fail on you at the beginning either, it takes about a dozen times of using the bag before the zipper teeth simply lose their ability to grab tightly and actually zip the bag closed (I attached a pic to show what it does when only a soft couch pillow is placed in the bag).
If you plan on just putting a very small amount of items in the travel bag, then the bag (and zipper) will probably work fine. But I believe a travel tote bag is meant to be stuffed, otherwise we all would just get a suitcase.
I own another quality tote bag I bought almost 20 years ago and stuff it to death when I travel.... the zipper has never failed me.
This manufacturer should seriously consider a heavier zipper for this otherwise well-built travel bag.
review image
on October 16, 2014
I was hoping to LOVE IT but despite the pluses: Great color, size, good amount of interior zippered compartments there are 2 problems
1) the stitching isn't perfect and a small amount of the leather trim was loose before I unwrapped it.
2) The zipper isn't reliable. A few times it's gotten stuck and a couple of times it separated in the middle and I couldn't open or close it without a struggle. I think the ripper is closer to a garment weight than luggage.
on March 2, 2015
I purchased this bag and I was really excited about it. In the past 6 months I have used it twice. The second time I zipped the bag on my way home and the entire zipper came apart. This bag seemed like high quality when I purchased it, but it turns out that it was made with very cheap material. In the two times that I have used it, it has been for just a couple day trips so the bag has not been over stuffed. There is also a tear on the side of the bad where the larger hander starts. Save yourself the trouble and get a different bag. This is a waste of money and will not last more then a couple trips.
on April 30, 2017
Main zipper came apart during first use. Was only approx. half full of light clothing items. Couldn't fly home without wrapping it in bungee cords. Pathetic junk.
on September 4, 2015
Wife loves the bag. Perfect for a quick overnight trip, or weekend. Feels and looks well made. Materials are as expected and the price was right.

I would recommend it.
on March 6, 2016
I really likes this bag, but it broke after only a few, light uses. I would not recommend it if you plan on using it at all.
on November 28, 2015
nice look, but poorly made. Zipper broke, stitching for leather straps coming out... Loved the bag while it lasted, but it didn't last very long
on June 10, 2014
Delivered quickly
Nice styling, acceptable quality
However it is a tad too small so will return, if it were a few inches larger it would be a home run

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.