Lyft BCA Month Salon Beauty Best Books of the Month Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now PSFF17_gno

on January 28, 2015
This product has the exact same ingredients as a spray we used to have called Petcore. Petcore came highly recommended from a local exterminator at a good price. It worked well-but since we got it about 3 years ago, I'd say it's potency has diminished. The reason I decided to purchase this is that it DOES have the same ingredients (I learned from one the questions answered) as the PetCore. When I had the Petcore I was told that it's safe for their bedding and areas where they sleep, etc.
We have a dog and a cat, but about six months ago, we had a wild possum get under our mobile home, and of course they're notorious for carrying fleas, so you can imagine the rest of that story! We had the exterminator come out, had both animals flea dipped, gave them medications, the whole nine yards. We're not exactly flea free yet, but I really believe it's because the cat recently discovered the dog door, bringing more in, and because we waited too long to get on it.The exterminators may have to come out again and actually spray beneath the mobile home (free this time thankfully). But I would recommend this product.
on August 10, 2013
My cat hated being sprayed and I am not sure if this product actually did anything BUT using this product, in combination with:

-Zodiac Carpet & Upholstery Pump Spray, 24-ounce
-Little City Dogs JUMBO PACK - 100 CHICKEN FLAVORED Flea Killer Capsules
-Bayer Advantage II Purple 6-Month Flea Control for Cats, 9-Pound
-Flea collar

I was able to kill all fleas without bombing my house within 3 days!

My house was INFESTED. I mean, BAD. On any given time I would have 30+ flea bites on me. No matter how many flea baths I gave my cat, nothing would work. You could see the fleas crawling all over his face. There was flea larva all over my tables and counters. I would spray them down with windex and there would be THOUSANDS of red dots of larva blood. It was really, really bad.

So, if you think there is no hope, go for this killer combination. You won't be disappointed.
on October 29, 2014
Does what I wanted it to do... kill the little @#$%^!@ ticks that seem to jump on my Bluenose Pitbull the minute she steps outside.
I use this as a backup for the Fipronil skin treatment and Sentinel pill I give her monthly. Some of the aforementioned @#$%^!@'s seem to take a bit longer to kill and this takes care of them quickly and I hope, painfully.

Update 12/12/14
On the advice of my vet I switched from the Fipronil based product to Certifect and couldn't be any happier. I have only had to spray her once with the Ovitrol since then and she is a lot happier and a lot more tick-free
on July 31, 2014
The product works excellently, and will clear out all infestations if used properly. The only complaint I have is that the smell can be quite strong. It will go away after a day or so, but you will smell a strong alchohol-like smell once you spray. I recommend spraying your pet outdoors, and letting the spray dry before coming back inside. But as for the effectiveness - 5 stars.
on November 7, 2015
I used to use this back in the day and recently had an outbreak in my house with 3 cats. This is a perfect companion to get to the root of the problem followed with a spot on treatment to keep killing. Been a few weeks and the only fleas around are newer hatches but they'll be gone soon enough.
on January 6, 2014
I lived in a complex where my car was parked by bushes that had wild cats living in there. I think I got fleas in my car. I started getting bits on my upper leg where it touched the drivers seat. I sprayed the seats and carpet and left windows up over the weekend. By Monday not bites and all gone. It did have a nasty smell that eventually went away. I had to drive car with window down. It was worth it.
on December 10, 2015
This spray was left behind(as well as a dog) at a property we purchased. It works so well we are spraying all 3 of our dogs with it and are on our second bottle. I checked the price at our vets office, it is much higher there than on Amazon. I will always keep this on hand!
on November 6, 2016
Best product I've used for indoor trestment of fleas, biting flies/gnats. Will always have on hand.
on June 27, 2013
I have alot of pets (3 cats & 1 Westie). Purchasing flea control is very expensive and I was looking for a less expensive option. We just had a flea infestation problem so I need something fast that would work. This product fits the bill. I can use it on my dog and cats and it does work. Only thing is it isn't waterproof, so if your pet gets wet, you'll have to reapply.
on October 4, 2013
works but I don't recommend using it if you have a lot of cats, more for maintenance than to fix a flea infestation. The smell and application can be tough but if you have tried everything else this is your best bet! I washed all the cats frequently trying all kinds of flea shampoo... no luck. flea comb the pet first then use this, it works the best to keep the fleas off. I had no luck with the monthly flea spot treatments. this is weekly. I recommend this if you have tried everything else and it has failed!