Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Kidz Bop All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon startrek startrek startrek  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on November 6, 2017
My 4 year old recently started having issues with separation anxiety. We've been at the same daycare for 3 years but suddenly she didn't want to leave myself or her dad. I bought this book and a stuffed owl for her to keep with her. She loved this book and was able to understand that no matter what mommy owl comes back to the nest.
on October 1, 2017
Bought this after struggling with my 3 year old's separation anxiety at preschool. Arrived 2 days after ordering (big thumbs up) packed with care.
The story? She loves it. Asks to have it read over & over- fast favorite
Still struggling with the separation anxiety (week 3 of preschool)
Great book though
on March 25, 2017
I can never say enough nice things about Martin Waddell's books. The illustrations are so engaging, but it is the words that just flow from the three baby owls that make this such a great little book. Well done and perfect for sharing!
on October 10, 2017
We love Owl Babies! It is a frequently requested story for anytime, and the kids love hearing the owl babies call for their mother and see her come back. Beautiful illustrations and a sweet, comforting story.
on October 15, 2017
It’s a sweet story that can help remind children that their adult will always come home. The owls were cute and fun to read. My daughter even read Bill’s part getting into the story.
on August 22, 2017
This is a favorite bedtime story! Our 10 month old son loves the pictures and points at the owls on each page with a big grin on his face. So obviously, we love it because it makes him so happy!
on June 21, 2016
While I'm still not sold on the blue background replacing the orignal black, this copy is similar to the hardcover edition we had growing up, however it is more compact and sturdier as it is a board book
on January 1, 2018
My favorite all time book. I change the names of the owl's to the names of my 3 kids and my kids loved this book growing up as a result. I know buy it for my grand kids!
on May 23, 2017
My FAVORITE book to read with my son. "I want my mommy!" so much fun - great opportunity for inflections and voices
on October 24, 2015
Great story of three little owl babies and their feelings when mama left the nest to find them food, My Granddaughters loved tis book.